C31

>>>Delilah's POV<<<

The taxi finally picked me up, and took me to the airport. But before, we made a stop to pick up some guy. He was handsome for sure. He was tall, spiked brown hair, and very very sweet.

We talked a couple times and exchanged numbers, but I didn't tell him my real name. I don't trust anyone anymore. So I said my name was Anne.

"So, Anne, why are you going to the airport"? he asked.

"Drama, just got to get away from it, you know?" I said rubbing my head.

"Yeah I totally get you. That's what in trying to do as well. I gotta meet some guys back home to talk about this stuff." he said scratching behind his neck.

"Oh that's cool. Break up I'm guessing?" I said that because I know what it feels like. Break ups suck. I don't like dating and I never will. Jack was a disaster, and so was Chris.

I can't stop thinking about Chris. He used me as his punching bag so many times that I finally just got used to it. After he beat me up, we would cuddle together. It was one weird relationship.

"That sounds terrible" he said.

"What does?" I said getting nervous.

"Um you just said that all out loud" he laughs. No no n o no. I SAID THAT OUT LOUD OMG FRICK FRICK FRICK.

>>jakes POV<<<

This girl was so adorable, her name was Anne but she hesitated when I asked. What if she knows...nah. She won't know..we just practically met.

What's up with Jake?

What doesn't he want Delilah to know?

Who will Delilah run into at the airport? Or back at home?

I guess you'll have to find out