C10

The plan was going to work. So I called up Nash infront of the other boys, and put it on speaker. All the boys stared and nodded. They kept quiet when they heard the phone stop ringing.

I tried to act like I was crying and upset and blah blah blah.

Me: n-Nash

N- hey! what's wrong? are you ok?

Me: no! I think Michael is coming for me and I don't know what to do

N- wanna stay here for a couple of days baby

Me: o-ok

I hung up the phone, and we all burst out laughing...this plan couldn't be any better.

We all packed up some stuff and made me look like I was out for a couple days, then made me look tired and all.

We laughed the whole time.

We got in the car and thy drove hours to a Marks Mall which is 5 minutes away from Nash. So they dropped me off there to make sure it didn't seem obvious.

While walking, I changed jack, shawns, jacobs, and cams contact name to some weird names, but some that I would remember.

I got to the door and didn't have the chance to even knock. Nash was already waiting there for me. He ran up and hugged me.

When we got inside I started talking about Jack and him being a jerk and "Michael" trying to come after me. yeah right...haha.

N: so Li, Jack is being a total dick! Not helping you when Michael is after you! that's cold!

Me: I k-know. I'm just happy to have a friend here for me.

N: I'm here for you baby.

I snuggled up to his chest making him grin a little bit, pulling me in tighter. I basically just had to get him really into me, more than ever....then it would all crash down.

I eventually saw him fall asleep, then I made my move. I slowly got up and tip-toed over to the kitchen.

I unzipped my bag and took out this little bottle of my spit from when I was sick, and I a little bit of Jacks dogs piss. All mixed together....

I poured some in the mug and poured him the coffee. It looked harmless. Then I took out sleep medicine and extracted it into his toothpaste, to make sure he slept longer so the boys will come over and set up.

Lastly, I made sure to have all my stuff ready to....well....you'll find out...

Nash woke up. I walked over to him and gave him the fresh cup of dog piss and spit. Mmm mm. delicious. This was sure fire payback alright. *note sarcasm*

Truthfully, the boys and I had some better stuff planned, but they needed to get here at night. I decided since my life sucks pretty bad right now...I mean..why not...just a little bit.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I said to Nash. I went into his bathroom and pulled apart his razor...then went into the shower. I said to myself "well let's see...this one is for being ugly, this one is for being a mess, this one for being a screw up, this one for being stupid, this one f- I stopped cutting because I couldn't move.

I didn't realize how much blood was flowing down my leg and my arms. It started getting very blurry. Then it blacked out.