Chapter 19

Isaac's pov

I was sitting out on the oak tree far from our house; I used to sit here when I was little thinking about Sam, the difference between then and now was that now I was holding a cigarette and a bud light.

I was going through my plan and I wanted to it quick, it’s a week since I spoke to Sam and I was getting agitated that I couldn't be with the one I love and my friends.

I spotted Scott coming my way, me and him had become friends over the time I’ve been back here,afterall we both shared something others don’t, we both dislike our fathers, and wanted to get out of here.

Scott has been worried since he has not shifted.

He said he found his mate but I do not believe that is his mate.

I mean they said that one touch or a kiss sometimes even a look from your mate, and your wolf comes out, and I believed it since that’s what happened with me and Sam, til this day everyone is still amazed at how young I was when I found my mate and shifted.

‘’My dad told me, he is giving me a week to shift, and if I do not he is giving my position on the pack to someone else’’. He drawls and I turned to look at him, we both knew what that meant in order to give someone the alpha position Scott had to die.

‘’He is planning to kill me Isaac’’. He whispered scared and I did not blame him at all.

I sigh and rubbed the back of my head, I guess I can ask him if him and his mom wanted to run with me, after I did what I wanted to do.

‘’Scott, you want out?’’ I ask him.

‘’Yes, fuck yes I want out’’. He croaked he was fucking terrified of his dad and so was I.

I let him on my plan, and he agreed, he went to tell his mom and she agreed so once both of our mom's agreed, I than proceed to call Sam and told her what was going on, today was Tuesday and my plan was going to happened on Friday night once I had what I needed.

Sam and the twins was going to come to Florida and wait for us, me and Scott were going to ride our Harleys and our mothers were going to ride with Sam back, I was thinking of taking the twins on the back of our bikes and Scott said he didn't care as long as he was out this hell.

My plan was simple, slip tranqs in their beers enough to knock them out.

 So that I can set the place on fire.

As soon as everyone was out I was going to lock all doors and windows with no way out.

 Therefore, the bastards burn to death, satanic I know but these horrible human beings are far worse, Scott’s mom volunteer to put the tranqs in their third beer, than she was going to get out through the back door and lock it from the outside.

******************

Friday night came rolling and we was all having drinks, our bar was supposed to be the pack house but our dear alpha made it into a bar.

The alpha was on his second beer and the third was already fix for him and my father, we were all packed and my mom was outside by our bikes, we each had an over the shoulder small bag and enough cash to lasts us a few years.

Me and Scott was drinking slowly eyeing our dear fathers, when it happened they ask for more beer, she came with them and looked at me and nodded quick.

Once she disappears into the kitchen, the alpha spoke.

‘’Everyone out except you, you and you’’. He said while pointing at dad, Scott and me.

We both looked confused but nodded, once everyone was outside the alpha spoke as he down his third beer followed by my father who did the same, Scott exchange looks with me.

‘’Scott, I know I said I was going to give you a few days but I lied’’ The alpha said grinning like a maniac.

‘’Wh-?’’ Scott was beginning to ask when my father punch him on the stomach and when Scott leaned forward to grab where he got punch my father grab a handful of his hair and kneed his face, Scott at this point spit blood and drop on the floor, where my father repeatedly kick him.

I was going to jump in, when the alpha grab my arm and with slurred words ask me.

’’What the fuck did you do?’’ He growls at me and I grinned at him and punch him squared on the jaw.

When he was about to punch me.

I moved he missed and slump on the floor.

I turn to find my father on his knees with a crossed eyed look on his face.

 I went and kicked him and he slump onto the floor as well, a noise like a metal falling on the floor made me look at my father's hand and saw a bloody knife right next to it, I follow the trail of blood and it ended on Scott's stomach who was having a hard time breathing.

‘’Shit’’. I said and reach in my pocket and took out four syringes.

 To inject the two assholes laying there with more tranqs, than I went and grab Scott and took him out, I called Sam who was waiting just a mile away from here, I told her she needed to come and get our mothers and take Scott to the hospital.

‘’Wait here for Sam, I need to finish this’’. I order and went inside and threw gasoline all over the place and more importantly on them, than I went outside and light up a match and lock the doors, and walked away.

I turn to look at the rest of the pack and they all look grateful.

‘’You all free, go live your life, and remember this was an accident’’. I pointed at the house on fire and they all nodded and did not waste any time to get the hell out of here.

Sam was already here, she saw me, ran towards me, and kissed me, I tasted something salty and then I froze at what I saw, Sam was crying.

‘’I thought I was going to lose you, idiot’’. Sam choked up a bit and I smile at her.

‘’Hell no baby cakes, I just got you back, no way are you going to get rid of me that easy’’. I said and smile, but then I remember.

‘’Ok, you take Scott and our mom's to the hospital, Martin go with them so you can help, while me and Mark take the bikes, you do know how to ride a Harley right?’’ I ask Mark who just snorted.

Martin kept looking at Scott, and I was not sure what to make of that.

Right now my concerned was weather Scott was going to live or not.