(A Day Off) Part 1

Last chapter of Unbreakable Spell..
"Students, I hope you have settled well in your rooms. We decided to give you people a break and if you want you can just go on your brooms for a joyride outside!" "Can you ride your broom?" Andrew asked. "Of course! Remember a believing heart is your magic." Akko says while smiling.
[Continued]
Akko POV
"Is that so?" Andrew said while smirking. "Yep, anyways wanna go exploring for a bit?" I asked. "Sure why not, oh btw, I noticed that you have rabbit ears again." "Yea, Sucy made me drink a potion and this happened." I say starting to get cranky. "Anyways, let's go!" I then grabbed Andrew by the wrist and dragged him to the outdoor garden. As soon as we made it outside, a flock of girls then ran up to Andrew surrounding him and pushing me away. "OMG!! Andrew! You're so handsome!" A girl yelled. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Yelled by another. The group of girls kept asking ridiculous questions and fangirling. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Andrew made it out of the ocean of girls and grabbed my wrist only to take me back to our room. "How about we just stay here for a bit?" He asked. "Fine! I wanted to fly my broom but okay.." I muttered. "What was that?" "N-nothing!" I say while I stuttered. "Anyways I wanted to remind you that the party is tomorrow night at 7:30." Andrew reminded. "Tomorrow?!?" I yelled loudly. I immediately covered my mouth then whispered, "I thought it was in a few days?!" "Well it's tomorrow, so I hope you prepared a lovely dress to wear." he says smirking. "Considering today's our day off from school. Do you wanna go to the mall, I really neeeeeeeed a dress!" I pleaded. "Sure, why not there's nothing else to do, and I would like to see how long your bunny ears will last." As soon as he said that, he grabbed both of my ears which caused me to yell. "AGHHH!!" I screamed in pain. "Why'd you do that for??" I added on angrily. "Well if those are fake, how would you feel pain?" He asked. "Because it's a part of me now, till midnight at least." I answered while grabbing my purse filled with cash. "Cmon let's go slow poke!" I say while smiling and running. Andrew then trailed behind me with my broom. "You forgot this Ms. Kagari." He then handed me my broom, and so I took it immediately." We continued walking and eventually we made it out of the Academy. I jumped onto my broom and so did Andrew, I then started concentrating and eventually we flew.
~Time Skip to Mall~
As soon as we got there, we were immediately swarmed by fangirls and just fans. "Omggg, Akko my saviour! Can I please have an autograph?" "You're so much prettier in person!" "Andrew you're so adorable!" "Can I have your phone number!?!" Andrew then grabbed my hand and yelled, "Ladies and gentlemens, we are not here to cause such a ruckus, we are only here to buy a dress for lovely Akko right here." He then turned his head towards me and smiled. I smiled back then realizing we were holding hands caused me to blush. "S-so P-please move out o-of the way!" I say while stuttering. Andrew then took me to a very fancy clothes store, still holding hands. "I-I don't think I can afford anything here..." I whispered. "Don't worry I can." He whispered back holding his credit card while smiling. "Ahhh, Andrew Hanbridge and Atsuko Kagari! How may I serve you today?" A shop clerk said. "We are currently trying to find a perfect dress for Ms. Kagari here, could you please show us the location of the dresses." Andrew said professionally. "Yes, right this way Sir!" We then followed the clerk to the dress area, I then immediately found a dress that caught my eyes. "Ohhh!" I say excitedly. "I'm sorry Ma'am but that dress is to big for you, and unfortunately that dress only comes with that size." I sighed in disappointment as I put the dress back. "I'm sorry but if you cannot satisfy our needs then we will be out of here." Andrew says while holding onto my hand again. "Oh no Sir, how about if we stitch you a perfect size of that dress?" "And how long will that be?" Andrew asked "In about a week sir." "We would like it to be finished by today." "But sir-" The shop clerk was then given a check with 2,000 dollars. "I'll see what we can do." The shop clerk then walked away with the check in one hand and the dress in the other. "You didn't have to do that you know." I say smiling. "Anything to make a princess smile." He said while smirking. My face was immediately turned red, causing me to look away. A guy about my age was then seen walking up to me. "Hello, you're Akko right?" The boy asked. "Yep! Right in the flesh." I say while smiling. "Haha, your pretty funny. Anyways, I'm Leo, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said while holding his hand out waiting for me to shake it. I forced my hand out of Andrew's grasp and shook his hand. "Anyways the real reason why I came here is because, I was wondering if you would like to grab a drink sometime?" I nodded my head in approval and asked when and where to meet up. "How about the Maid Cafe here at the mall on Wednesday at 4:30pm" "Sure, I'll meet you there!" I say while smiling. "Thank you!" Leo says while running, and off the distance I could see him jumping in the air, and a fainted yell, "YES!" I then giggled at what I saw, when I turned around, I saw Andrew giving Death Stares to the Guy. "Jealous?" I say smirking. "No, I just feel Iffy about him, that's all." Andrew says while trying to calm down. "Whatever you say!" I said. "Anyways, let's head back to our dorm." Andrew suggested. I nodded in approval, as we walked out of the mall, a sea of fans then made their way to us. We ran out of the mall and immediately went on my broom and flew back to the Academy.

That's for Chapter 3 Part 1! Next Part will come out soon! It's Spring Break so I have plenty of time to Write! Hope you likes this! Toodles~!