(The Date) Chapter #5

Akko POV
I woke up to a bright shiny light emitting from my window. I slowly opened my eyes and jumped out of bed. As I stretched out, I turn to my side to see Andrew sleeping. The sight of him caused me to remember what had happened last night. A tear slowly rolled down my cheeks as I grabbed my school clothes. I went in the washroom, closed the door behind me and locked it.
10 minutes later....
I opened the door and walked out the room, the first thing that I saw was two empty beds. "Where's Andrew?" I thought. I looked for my schedule and headed to class, "He's probably in class already..." I mumbled. Suddenly 2 familiar voices echoed my name through the hallway. "Akko!" I turned around to see Sucy and Lotte running towards me. "Hey guys! Sucy did you get the love dust?" I asked. "Yea, and I made a whole bunch of potions when I got home." Sucy says with a smirk. "Where's Andrewww???" Lotte asked smugly. "I don't know.. Not like I care..." I mumbled. "What was that Akko?" Lotte asked. "Nothing..." I responded. "Let's get to class!" I added on happily.
•Time skip to End of the Day•
"Ahh! Finally Finished!" I say while stretching. "Hey Akko, don't you have a date today?" Lotte asked. "It's not a date and I do! I completely forgot!" I responded worriedly. "I can give you a potion to make you faster." Sucy said while hiding a smirk. "Not falling this time Sucy!" I said determined. I ran back to my dorm room to see Andrew standing there wearing formal clothing.  "Why are you all dressed?" I asked him. "I have a date with my fiancé." He responded. "O-oh... Where?" I asked. "We have agreed to meet at the maid cafe at the mall." He responded. "Maid cafe..... I wonder why...." I thought to myself. I immediately went to my closet to look for something casual to wear. I grabbed a teal crop top and ripped jeans, I took it into the washroom and changed.
5 minutes later
I walked out of the washroom to see Andrew with a confused look. "Why are you wearing such casual clothes?" He asked. "Because I can! I'm also going to the Maids Cafe. Remember, the guy." I told him. "Oh yes, you're right." He said while deep in his thought. "Well, would you like to go with me there? I'm leaving in a few minutes you can come with me." He suggested. "Uhmm... Sure... why not?" I answered.
•At the mall•
"Where's the maid cafe?" I asked Andrew. "It's right over here, follow me." He says while walking. I listened to his words and followed him to the destination. When we got there, I was greeted by Leo. "Akko! I'm so glad you came! Honestly, I was surprised you wanted to go out with me!" He said happily. "Haha, it's cool! I'm not that busy anyways!" I say smiling. He lead me to our seats and sat down. "This place is really something." I say impressed. "I know! They also have amazing food!" Leo said excitedly. I turned around only to see Andrew and his Fiancé sitting behind us. I saw Andrew giving Leo death stares but he doesn't seem to notice. I turned back to Leo and talked with him for a while. Suddenly, we were interrupted by a waitress wearing a maid outfit. "Welcome to Our Maid Cafe! What would you like in this fine day!" She said cheerfully. After we ordered our food, we both turned back to each other and continued talking.
15 minutes later.
"Sorry for the wait! Here are your meals!" Interrupted by the maid while handing us our food. We both gladly took it and ate.
10 minutes later.
As soon as we finished eating, Leo suddenly changed moods. "Akko..." He said sadly yet confidently. "Yea?" I said questionably. "I really had fun today... I-I like you a lot..." He says while walking over to me and leaning in for a kiss. He was then cut of by a loud noise from behind. He completely stopped and looked at where the noise came from.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"I'm sorry but Ms. Kagari shows such no emotions for you." A familiar voice say. I turned around with a flustered face only to see Andrew with a frustrated look. "I advise you to leave immediately." Andrew said a bit louder than before. "Calm down, Andrew Hanbridge, Akko is allowed to make her own decisions!" Leo said angrily.
Andrew POV
"Who the hell does this guy think he is??" I thought to myself. "Akko is not comfortable with the situation. I repeat, leave Immediately." I say angrily now. "Why don't you make me!" Leo yelled. I turned to Akko to see her nervous and frightened. "Let's go Akko..." I say while walking up to her then grabbing her wrist. "Andrew! You can't just leave me here! I'm your Fiancé! Leave that filthy FAKE witch with him!" Marshital yelled. "I'll speak with you about the wedding next week, don't worry." I told her. "Fine, drive me home at least!" She pleaded. "Okay, follow me."
Finally Posted another chapter! Hope you guys liked this chapter! See yea on the next one! Toodles~!