(Car Ride) Chapter #6

Andrew POV

"Is the Limo even here?" Miss Marshital asked, trying to catch up to Akko and I. "Andrew you can let got of me." Akko spoke.

"The limo is always parked outside the mall. We have our very own parking space there." I explained to her as I let go of Akko's wrist.

Our walk to the limo was surprisingly quiet, there were no oceans of fangirls, fanboys, and news reporters. Once we make it to the vehicle, I open the door for Ms. Kagari and helped her get in.

After doing so, I go in and close the door. As we waited for Mashital to let herself in, I just sat there, deep in thought. "About last night....." Akko blurted out, causing me to snap back to reality. "I-I'm truly sorry for what happened Kagari, but all I had said were true." I replied sincerely.

"I know.... but there has to be a way, I know there is! I just can't think of anything right now...." Akko said, clearly frustrated at the thought. Once Marshital settled in beside Akko, (Not hearing our conversation) the driver asked, "Where are we heading to sir?"

"We are dropping Miss Marshital to her home." I tell the driver. He gives me a quick nod and began to drive. "Would you like anything to drink Ms. Kagari?" I asked her. "I'm good." She responded. "Aren't you gonna ask me?" Marshital asked in a frustrated tone.

"Would you like a drink Marshital?" I asked sarcastically. "Please, call me Miyuki, and yes, I would like some water please." She tells me with a smile.

"Are you sure you don't want any Ms. Kagari?" I asked again to make sure. She looks at me and nods, I'll just assume that as a yes.

Once serving Miyuki some fresh water in a wine glass, I take out my phone only to see a text message from frank, it read, "How was your date with your fiancé?"

I let out a sigh and decided to reply, "It was not pleasant." I turn off phone and hid it back in my pocket.

Everything went smoothly until we passed a speed bump, Miyuki accidentally spills her remaining water onto Akko. "Here, I'll wipe it off for you." I said as I reached for a towel.

Just when I was about to wipe Akko, Miyuki stops me. "Let her do it herself, she's merely a witch after all." She explains as she snatches the towel from me and throws it onto Akko's face.

"Hey!" Akko said as she takes the towel off her face. "Witches are more than you think!" She said, clearly aggravated. "You make me laugh! Witches are nothing but a nuisance." Miyuki spat back.

"Witches are more dependable than you think." I backed up Akko. "I'm your Fiancé, take my side not hers!" She said angrily. "Why should I take your side if you're clearly on the wrong?" I say with confidence.

She looks at me with disgust and turns away. "Thank you, for defending me." Akko spoke. "No need to thank me, I merely spoke what I know was right." I tell her with a smile.

Chapter Out of Nowhere?!?! Don't expect me to fully come back though 😭. I only wrote a chapter because I felt inspired, probably won't write more anytime soon. Anyways.....

~Toodles~