5. Coming Out

I woke up to pounding on the door. I got up and groggily went to the front door. The guys were standing there.

"Good afternoon, JJ!" Elton exclaimed.

I groaned. "Shut the fuck up, dipshit."

They laughed.

"Love you too, JJ," Elton said. "Can we come in?"

"Sure," I grumbled, stepping aside.

The guys stepped in and stood around.

"So, where are we going to sleep?" Colby asked.

I placed a hand on my hip. "The couches, I guess. I only have one bed and it's mine, so . . . that's a thing. I'll get some blankets."

I went to the closet in my room and grabbed the blankets I kept in there. I took them out and dumped them on the floor. The guys had already set up their bags and shit when I walked in. They grabbed the blankets and set up their beds. Elton had gotten the couch.

I sat on the ground and leaned against the couch. Jay sat next to me and I looked at him. He smiled at me.

I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm tired."

"But you didn't do anything!" Sam exclaimed. "We actually did something!"

"Doesn't mean I can't be tired, Sam," I said. "What did you guys do?"

"We went and sent it," Elton answered.

"Chill," I said.

We sat there and talked until late in the night. I eventually got up and went to bed since I had work in the morning. I could hear the guys talking while I got dressed. When I heard my name, I stopped.

"Man, I just love her!" Jay exclaimed.

"We know!" Elton exclaimed. "We've known since our trip to Japan!"

"She doesn't feel the same though," Jay said.

"She sure as hell does!" Sam said loudly. "Have you seen the way she looks at you?"

"Ask her out!" Colby added. "She knows everything here and she's perfect for you."

"There's an entire ocean between us though, man," Jay said, sounding dejected.

"Doesn't matter," Elton said. "You guys are cute."

"Maybe . . ."

I didn't catch the rest of what Jay said since I fell asleep. I woke up to my alarm blaring. I groggily got up and stumbled to my bathroom.

I finished up and stumbled out of the bathroom. The guys were getting up and were starting to get ready. I greeted them and went to get dressed. When I went back out into the living room, the guys were already dressed and were looking for food. I helped them make breakfast and we sat around the table, talking and laughing.

"JJ, aren't you working today?" Elton asked.

I checked the time. "Yeah. I don't have to leave for another fifteen minutes though. Why?"

"We were going to go out and have some fun," Elton replied. "We wanted to know if you'd come with us."

"I could see if I could get some time off," I said. "I can show you the best places to go to."

They all nodded. I decided it was the best to leave, so I got up and headed for the door. I said a quick goodbye and grabbed my bag, leaving.

I got to work in at a good enough. Work was long and boring. I wanted to be with the guys. Especially Jay. He was super cute and super nice. I didn't know how to go up to him and ask him out.