The Mean Cousins

Halsey Granger's POV
I was so not thrilled to go to the family reunion because Buck-tooth/beaver Granger was not going to be there for me and my sisters to bully her. It was 9am in the morning and I was having breakfast with the Popular magazine with Draco Malfoy's face on it. Rumours said that he was married but divorce still exists, right. Him being married wasn't going to stop me from getting him. He was so handsome and I was beautiful so obviously he is going to fall for me. The reunion is at one of his hotels so I might have a chance to get him. I heard my parents saying that Beaver (Hermione) was going to be at the reunion. My parents, my sister and I hate her. Her being there was going to add a little fun to the reunion. She was probably a single librarian or something like that. I was going to make her life hell again in the company of my dear sisters. This reunion is going to go wonderfully well and also I had a chance that Draco Malfoy was going to be there so I could be with him.

Veronica's POV
Halsey told me and my sisters that beaver was going to be at the reunion. Our bushy haired cousin disappears for 20 years and we never saw her again. She was such a bossy know-it-all and I never liked her, ever. Me, Halsey, Loren and Sheila always called her names and ou parents didn't care because they hate her too. Me and my sister were creating a plan to scare her. We were planing to ask our parents to put her in the same room as us so that we could annoy her and play pranks on her. Beaver was going to die of fear while being in a room with us as company, she was probably still scared of us and she probably peed in her pants every time she saw us. With Hermione there, the reunion was going to be a lot more fun.

Halsey Granger and her sister (Loren, Veronica and Sheila) were always jealous of Hermione's clever ways and courageous personality. They resorted to bullying her whenever that saw her to make themselves feel better about their lives. They would never admit that they were jealous of her. They always thought that they were better then her in every way possible (richer, prettier and cleverer). The sisters pretended that they were rich which wasn't exactly true nor false. They were above middle class but not richer then everyone. The sisters don't have jobs except working in cheap clothing store, they pretended that they worked at elegant high end clothing stores. They still lived with their parents, never realizing how pathetic they were. The sisters were arrogant, snobby and stupid without even realizing it but that doesn't excuse their behaviour in any way towards Hermione. The sisters were superficial and they always got what they wanted. The sister were always dressed in cheap inappropriate clothing, too short, too revealing. They caked their faces with not well applied make-up. They had layers and layers of fake tanning lotions. They were not natural beauties unlike their cousin Hermione. In their minds, Hermione was an ugly single librarian. It is to mention that the sisters have an enormous crush on Draco Malfoy, Hermione's Husband. They were so wrong about what Hermione had become and what she had built for the past years. She had a business empire, a husband, kids and a perfect life unlike the sisters. A surprise was waiting for them at the family reunion and they weren't ready.