Chapter 5: Oh how i love to surprise the boys!

i leaned against the elevator wall and stayed silent.

"what did i do?" i asked out loud knowing no one was here.

i herd the elevator ding for me to get off. i stepped off and leaned against the wall and slid down.

i placed my hands on my knees and placed my head on my knees. i had forgotten that i was only in Louis t-shirt.

i let a tear fall down my cheek. then something hit me.

Nothing was adding up.

"harry didnt make it clear to us that he liked me so this isnt my fault. no! this isnt going to get to me!!" i stood up and fixed my shirt just as i herd someone walk out the door.

"hey babygirl, you okay?" louis asked as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Yeah im fine, just confused on why he left." i told him as i laid my head on his chest.

"Then why were you crying?" he asked as he wiped a tear from my cheek.

"i dont know. lets just get back inside." i said as i kissed him and walked inside.

I walked in and saw everyone in the kitchen eating and niall cooking. i herd ella come screaming in the kitchen.

"NIALL!!!!!" she screamed and ran and jumped into his open arms and kiss him.

i just smiled and leaned into louis arms.

"yall are so cute together!!" i squealed to El as she turned towards me.

"Us? you two are cuter than us!" she giggled.

niall handed me a plate of food. 2 eggs, toast and bacon.

"Thanks nialler!" i smile as i kiss his cheek and ruffle his hair.

He couldnt help but blush. which made me smiled. after i was done eating i placed the plate and fork in the dish washer. then i noticed Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis walk to the living room. i had an idea.

i turned to Ella who saw the smile plastered on my face. i just wiinked at her and ran.

i ran and jumped on all 4 of the boys. we all fell to the floor.

The boys muttered stuff such as "what the hell" "bloody hell" "babe!" and "typical Stella."

i just laughed and jumped off the guys ruffling Zayn's hair. he stopped and stared at me

"you didnt." he started but i cut him off.

"That i did Zayn. That i did." i winkied at him just as he jumped up and ran towards me.

my eyes widen when i realised he was going to chase me. So the natural instinct. i screamed and ran.

"STELLA GET BACK HER!!!!' he screamed as he was hot on my heels.

thank god this penthouse is huge so i could run a while before i realized i was stuck.

Zayn moved closer as i just sat there giggling.

His hands found my stomach and started to tickle me. i was super ticklish so i started laughing my butt off.

"zayn........ stop....... tickling...... me" i said inbetween laughs.

he eventually quit tickling me. i looked up and soon realize we had an audience sitting there laughing along with us.

Once Zayn was done tickling me to death i saw Louis hand held out to help me up. i gladly took it and he pulled me up.

- - - - - -

Everyone was sprawled out on the couches watching a random movie that was on the tv when we herd the door open.