Chapter 28: family, interviews and future stars

I looked around the table filled with 12 sets of eyes on me with nervous looks, and my parents looks, curiosity and.. anger?

"So when did you plan on telling us?" my mum spoke up with obvious hurt in her voice.

I looked down at my baby girl in my arms as she looked up and smiled playing with my curls. She looked like a splitting image of Louis, just in a girl form. His perfect ocean blue eyes, straight soft brown hair, and his full lips. She had all of it. My attention was brought back to the situation at hand, my parents not knowing about my 4 1/2 year old daughter who was now talking away to louis as she crawled into his lap.

I looked at my mum then dad as louis squeezed my hand under the table to reassure me everything would be okay.

I sucked in a long breathe before i began. "well, 5 years ago, me and Ella here won tickets to go to the boys concert in Orlando Florida... We.... went and we were only supposed to stay for a week but wound up staying for a lot longer than we planned. Me and... Louis fell for each other and Ella fell for our little Nialler." i said as i saw Niall kiss Ella on the cheek as she blushed furiously. "well, me and Louis wound up... well yeah, you know." i said as i felt my cheeks burn red as i look across to my mum who had a thinking face on.

I herd her sigh. "well, i guess i cant make a big deal about this anymore. I wasnt there." she looked at her hands as her American accent was drawn out.

I lived in London long enought that i started talking like a true Londoner. "im Sorry mum. its just, Chad-" i stared but she snapoed her head up and narrowed her eyes on me.

"Chad?" she asked. Anger, curiosity, and frustration crossed her face.

"My.. adoptive father." i told her. She nodded telling me to continue. "He.. abused me. So i became kinda.. Rebellious and left, moved out. Simon Cowell adopted me til i turned 18. Then i moved into this flat with Louis. And well, weve been a family ever since." i told her as i saw she was on the verge of tears.

"im sorry i put you up for adoption." she said in a whisper as she looked at me.

"Its okay mum. Without that, i wouldnt of ever met Ella, and Louis. and of course my bestfriends. And i wouldnt of had my beautiful baby girl Lacy." i said as i hugged my daughter and squeezed Louis hand as i smiled to all of my bestfriends. Liam, Danielle, Niall, Ella, Zayn, Stephanie, Harry and Heather.

"I love you Mumma!!" lacy said as she looked up at me thru her long lashes showing off her sets of perfect teeth.

"i love you too Lacy, baby." i told her as i smiled to her.

- - - - - - - - - -

We all sat there and talked for hours with my parents as it set into the later hours of the day.

"well Stella, we have to go. Its getting late and we have to get home." my mum said to me as she got up and walked over to me and hugged me. As soon as she pulled away my father pulled me into a hug.

"we love you Stella." he said as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you too mum, dad." i smiled as i walked them to the door.

I waved to them as they drove off.

I turned around into the house and walked over to my bestfriends, husband and my daughter.

"Well that didnt go as bad as i thought it would of!" i laughed as i walked over to everyone.

Everyone nodded.

We all sat down and started talking when someones phone went off and starting blasting 'Everybody talks' by neon trees.

Yeah that was Liams phone.