Chapter 10: Follow my heart? look where that led me!

Recap:

I just stood there and glanced at Liam as he returned the look.

Just then, i herd Ella scream bloody murder from her room, and i saw 5 head pop up and their eyes alert.

We all ran to Ellas room to see Ella lying on her bathroom floor not moving.

"SOMEONE CALL 911!!! NOW!!!!!" i screamed pulling her into my arms.

- - - - - - - -

"on it!" i herd harry yell as he ran to the other room to get his phone.

I saw Niall run up and take Ella from me. I looked at him.

His eyse were filled with tears.

Hes been trying to hold them back but he failed. The tears flowed down his cheek.

"Ellla can you hear me??" niall sobbed to her.

"n-n-niall?" she stuttered to him as he coughed.

"ELLA!!! What happened?" i yelled to her as i scooted closer to her.

"I dont know. i woke up and walked in here and i had a sharp pain in my stomach and i threw up blood and i screamed and fell onto the floor." she tried to say but it only came out in a whisper.

Just then i herd a siren going off outside the hotel then banging on the door.

"Harry go get the door!!!!" i told him to do as i glanced over my shoulder to see everyone in the big bathhroom.

"MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!!" i herd the paramedic yell.

"IM NOT LEAVING HER!!!!" Niall yelled to them.

They nodded as they got her on the stretcher and ran out the room to the elevator.

I sat on the floor with tears running down my cheek.

Liam crouched down next to me and pulled my chin up so i looked at him.

He wiped the tears away and spoke. "Stella shes gonna be fine. Lets just go to the hospital and see what happened." he said as he stood up and held his hand out for me to take it .

I gladly took it and held it as we walked into the living room to be faced by 2 boys.

Harry Zayn and Louis looked at us as we walked in.

I pulled me hand out of Liams so they didnt see it.

"Were going to the hospital. yall coming with?" i asked the boys.

They nodded and we all walked to the elevator.

It was a quiet ride to the hospital. No one said a word.

But once we got to the hosptial i ran up to the attendant.

"WHERE IS ELLA JACKSON????" i asked in a rush.

"Room 304, third floor on the right." she said as she pointed towards the elevator.

we all ran to it and punched the 3rd floor button. These things never move fast enought.

Once the doors opened, i ran to the hallway asd saw Niall sitting on the floor against the wall with a tear stained face.

"They wont let me in there." he cried to me as i sat down next to him.

He laid his head on my shoulder as he stared at the wall.

"im sure they'll let you in soon babe." i told him.

He didnt reply. just stayed still.

We sat in the hallway for about an hour and a half.

Then the doctor and nurses came out.