Chapter 11: Does everyone deserve a second chance?

*Liams POV*

I laid there and comforted Stella as she laid on my chest crying.

I hated to see her cry.

Lou really broke her this time.

Stel was asleep on my chest and i was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed in my front pocket.

I pulled it out and looked at the caller ID to see that it was Lou.

I pressed ignore and set it on the bed side table only for it to go off again.

I slide my finger across my ipone to accept the call and spoke before he could speak.

"you broke her heart lou and let her run out in the rain. shes probably will be sick now. Shes been here with me for almost 3 hours and you havent tried to see if shes okay once. Shes been here crying her eyes out!" i practically yelled into the phone but soft enough to not wake Stella.

it was silent for a minute.

I felt Stella shift under me.

I focused in on her breathing til someones voice came on the phone startling me.

"Ive been trying to get ahold of her since she left the hospital! look at her phone!" Lou whispered into the phone.

"Lou i dont care if youve been trying to get ahold of her for hours. you should of never kissed that blonde chick at the cafe and let her see you. If she didnt, you two would be-" i got cut off my Stella screaming in her sleep.

"NO!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???" she screamed as she grabbed my shirt and pulled closer to me.

"Liam? whats going on? is that stella???" lou practically yelled into my phone.

"DUH!" i yelled into the phone and snapped it shut before he made me even more mad.

"stella!!" i shook her trying to wake her up. Her eyes shot open.

She looked at me with tear stained eyes.

*Louis POV*

I herd a scream over the phone. Liam and stella were alone at the penthouse so it had to of been stella.

"NO!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???" i herd her scream.

"Liam? whats going on? is that Stella???" i yelled into the phone.

I turned to see 4 sets of eyes on me with curious looks plastered on their faces.

"DUH!!!" Liam shouted before the line went dead.

We were in Ellas room so she herd the whole thing.

Things were quiet for about 30 minutes then Ella looked around the room and apparently noticed liam and Stella werent here.

She looked around to look at me.

Apparently i looked stressed and depressed. If only she knew what was going on.

"Whats going on Lou?" Ella asked as if she read my mind. She was laying in her bed with Nial at her side holding her hand. "wheres stella and Liam?"

"uh.." i started but Liam walked thru the door answering Ellas question.

"he kissed some bimbo blonde in the cafe and Stella saw him. She was on her way to tell this idiot," he said pointing at me then continued, "that she wanted him back. but he ruined it. Then she started running out of the hospital and did i mention is pouring freezing cold rain out there? anyways. so i went chasing after her since he didnt." he said to Ella as he walked to the side of her bed and placed a hand on nialls back.