Chapter 2

Before she left Jin and her exchanged numbers just encase she needed something or the guys wanted to hang out. The next day Bella gets a text from Jin asking her if she wants to hang out with the group and of course she says yes. She mumbles under her breath "Anything to get away from my parents." as she walks out the door on her way to the train track.

~A little time skip~

"Hey guys" Bella says while walking up to them.

"Hey Bella." Suga said to her in a happy tone.

          The boys walked up and hugged her. As Tae hugged her he asked if her and her parents are okay. She shakes her head ya so he won't have to worry about her. He pulls away and let's the other members hug and say hi. After awhile there done talking and there playing around. Tae picks Bella up for a piggy back ride. Jin looks at th and gets mad. After a few Tae gets tired and puts her down as Jimin calls out her name and tackle hugs her.

"what was that for?" She laughs

" Just thought it was necessary." He says while lightly pushing her shoulder.

          They all start to have fun and she notices that Jin is sitting all alone.

"Hey is something wrong?" She asks

"I don't want to talk to you right now so do me a favor and leave me alone." He says as he gets up and walks towards the boys.

          She looks down with tears in her eyes. She didn't like when anyone was mad at her especially with everything that's been going on at home. She blinks a few times to get the tears away and walks back over to the guys.

"I think I'm going to go home." She says trying not to cry and doing a pretty good job at hiding it.

"You sure?" Rm says says while looking at her.

"Ya before my parents get mad."

"Oh okay. I'm sorry that you have to go." Jhope says

"Same." She says and waves goodbye. As she's walking away the band members turn the other way to go to there studio. Bella starts to cry. Jin turns around and he can still see her. He can tell she's crying and he mumbles to himself  'what did I do?'