Chapter 13

Bella and Jessica wake up to there phones ringing. They look at the caller ID and it's Tae and Jin.

"Hey babe" They both say in sleepy voices to the boys.

"Hey." they hear on the other line and they can tell something is wrong.

"Jin I'll talk to you through Bella's phone OK babe." Jessica says to Jin and He says OK.

"Well we saw MONSTA X come up to you guys and hug you." Tae says speaking for Jin to.

"Babe, We know them form last year. I used to dance with them and all and I introduced Jessica." She say back.

"Oh okay. I'm just scared your going to find someone new." He says to her.

"Tae baby, i'm not going to leave. I love you. I promise." She says back to him and his voice changes to a happier tone.

"Okay baby. I love you too, heirs Jin." He say to er and she can tell he has a smile and she hands the phone to Jessica.

"Hey Baby. I hope you not scared about me leaving you. I'm not going to. I have fallen for you and that's not going to change. I really do love you." She says to Jin.

"Awe baby I love you too. We are about to leave to get ready. We'll call you back later." He says then hangs up the phone. She puts the phone down and they fall back on the bed to go back asleep.

~Knock knock~

"UGHHHHH" Bella yells and gets up. She puts her hair up and a messy bun and opens the door.

"Hey Bella." Minhyuk and the rest of the members say. "Did we wake you up?" Minhyuk asks laughing.

"Yes" Bella says with no emotion. "How did you guys know that we lived here anyways?"

"We walked you guys home last night." I.M says while laughing. "I forgot that your not a morning person."

"If we didn't wake you up who did." Minhyuk says looking up at her from looking at the floor.

"Taehyung." She says shutting the fridge door. " Jessica went back to sleep I think. Let me go check." Bella says walking into the bedroom. She walks up to the bed and lays down. "They can wait." She says going back to sleep.

"She went in there 20 minutes ago." Minhyuk says.

"Maybe she fell back asleep." Kihyun said going towards the bedroom. He peeks in and laughs. "Yep shes asleep." He says with his eyes focused on Jessica. Minhyuk comes behind him and sees Bella.

~Flashback~

"I don't wanna go home." Bella says to MONSTA X almost in tears.

"I know things are bad but they will worry." I.M says to her.

"No they won't. They never do and never will." She says tearing around to sit down.

"She can come with us to the apartment. It's better then her going home." Minhyuk says looking at the other members.

"OK." I.M says getting everything ready.

"Where is she going to sleep?" Wonho asked.

"She can take my bed." Minhyuk says in a fast tone.

When they get to the apartment Minhyuk gets everything ready.

"Okay Bella, everything is ready." Minhyuk says pointing to the bed.

"Thank you again." Bella says hugging him.

'I never want this to stop' He thinks to him self.

"You don't have to thank me." He says smiling.

He goes to leave the room.

"Minhyuk.. can you please stay in here until I fall asleep?" She asks shyly.

"Yes of course." He says sitting in the chair beside his bed.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." He says smiling at Bella.

A few seconds later she falls asleep. ' I will never forget this moment.' He says to himself.

~End of flashback~

"I say we go in there and wake them up." Jooheon says while Jumping up and down.

"One, Two, Three." Shownu says then darts for the door.

When they get in there Wonho jumps on the bed and the rest of the members follow. Bella and Jessica both hit them with the pillows under there heads and wacks the who ever they can.

"Go away." They both yell and they put the pillows over there head.

"No you have to get up." Minhyuk says while tickling Bella.

"Get up, Get up, Get up" Jooheon has while bouncing on the bed. Kihyun starts to tickle Jessica and Jessica laughs.

"We are going to a party tonight get up." Shownu says as they all get off the bed.

"Well can we get presentable at least for now?" Jessica says.

"Duh?" The boys say.

"Well for us to do that, You have to get out." Bella says while pushing them out of the room." Go eat something." She says shutting the door.

Later that night/Text

Bella-Babe Jessica and I want to know if you guys will be okay if we go with MONSTA X to a party. If anything happens, we will tell you.

Babe- Yes baby just be careful and I love you.

Bella- Okay baby we will I love you too.

End of text

Bella walks out in a pair of black skinny jeans and a crop top with converse and her hair is up in a high pony tail. Jessica comes out wearing short and a crop top also with her hair up. The boys can't keep there eyes of of them.

"Remember, We have to watch them. They can't get hurt or anything." Minhyuke says whispering to the guys. 'She means to much to me for anything to happen to her' He thinks to himself before walking out the door.