Dynamic and Decayed

Always in our place and saving face because we feel alright until we end up alone. Stone cold behind this mask made of positivity, while behind we grind ourselves away until we begin to decay. It seems like it's alright until we hide our fight and we end up alone at night and battling ourselves with no grasp on reality. We fuck up so we shut up and shut down with no idea how to defy our declining mood that takes a high toll on how our role works in our lives. We can't stop asking who we are or what's wrong because we can't let go of the barbed wire that has sunk into our skin. It digs in until we bleed out and we could ask someone to help tear it out but instead we tear up and hide behind our mask.

Our roles, when put together, are so dynamic and when broken up they forget to just reach out and stop lashing out against themselves. The connection is still there but we forget to see it and the purpose is there but we don't remember to cherish it and it can't go on like this. To just finally for once be open and take in some support could help us peel away this perfect mask. Imperfect in reality we need to see and show our real decay and finally have the courage to fucking say what our issue is and discuss how it can be changed.

No longer silent, we feel united and heard. I would never just stand back and watch you burn and I expect the same in return so why do we all avert each other's eyes? I would never look away and pretend I didn't understand because we are friends with a bond stronger than we all once thought. Refusing to look away I will listen to every word you say and don't think you don't mean something because otherwise I wouldn't feel so torn up inside.

Our anguish is not in vain if we could all just explain ourselves to each other for once and no longer stay silent.

We only see each other at our best because we are all better at hiding negativity than we all thought. Distraught because we fought alone and broken because we've all stolen something from each other. We took away each other's right to the insight we held behind our backs. Stacked to the sky were our burdens and cracked in a thousand places were our emotions.

It doesn't make sense to trust someone with everything and then tell them nothing.

Now that we have displayed all complexities and imperfections we can actually start to put the pieces back together. No longer do we have to pretend to be fine or defend our pride because we're all equal and we are all straying from the path. At least now when it hurts the most and we are down the deepest of wells we can throw each other a rope to climb. How else would we help if there were no cry to be heard?