F O U R.

Niall's POV:

Once I entered Liam's house as before he gave me a spare key, I was faced with shocked four guys.

"What?" I asked clearly confused.

"Man, wa-.. was this Delil-aa..hh you we..ere ta..lki.g to?" Harry asked stuttering with every word, obviously he looked...scared?!!

"Yes, I was talking to her!! What's wrong guys?"

"For god's sake dude, I warned you about her, she's not even sane, she is no good, no good Niall, plus her damn brother saw you and her, he was creeping outta the window, and once he saw you both he punched the wall next to him, imagine what would he do to you!!" Zayn kept rambling and somewhat shouting at me, as I took every word he said in, and ready for reply.

"First of all, her brother would beat me obviously if I hurted her, which I didn't so no need to worry about that, and second when did you guys became so judgemental about other people, you never cared about what people said, not because she doesn't talk to anybody, doesn't mean that she's mute, a freak, or even insane, Have you ever tried to speak to her? No. Be friends with her? No. Not because she isn't one of the school's cheerleaders or the most popular girl or the social butterfly, doesn't mean we can't try and be her friends? For gods sake mates, you remember when we were young? We'd get bullied and get judged, we literally hated it, it hurted as hell, right? But we got each others backs, we still defended and resisted this bullshit, but she? As you told me she has no one, no one to run to when she gets those ridiculous comments people throw at her, she has to deal with all of this ALONE!! Just imagine it dealing with all the hate, bullies, sometimes beatings, alone, with no one to defend you or even comfort you. If you don't wanna be seen with her so you won't lose you reputation do whatever the hell you want to do, but I made a decision that I'll stick with her, cause there's nothing to lose here." By the time I finished my speech, every single mouth dropped that somehow you could see inside their throats.

"Oh." Was all I heard from Louis' voice.

"Mate we...." Liam started but I cut him off.

"No save it, I'm tired, I'll go to my room." I said utterly pissed at them, I know that I was rude but this subject really bothered me, those four best friends ,I've known for god knows how long, never been the bullying type, even if they weren't technically bullying her, in my point of view they are, the bully doesn't have to insult or beat you, they're also the people that see all of the scene and decide to do nothing, or just they chicken out the real bullies, or they're just afraid of losing their reputation.

I headed to the guest room in the Payne's house, which now is my room. This house is so big with many rooms, Liam's parents don't usually come here, either they're too busy travelling the world, or too busy working on their business, so they left the house for Liam, and his sisters, they also never really showed up, as one of them practically lives with her boyfriend, and the other is just doing whatever she wants to do.

In few moments I got bored of just laying there in the bed, doing absolutely nothing, so I decided why not look through the window and see what view I've got.

I stood up lazily, it was not really surprisingly cold, typical London weather, I looked out of my window, seeing I had a view of the garden that attached to the house, then looking at the streets, clear, not even a person passing, then I looked up and to say that I was happy or relieved was an understatement, I saw Delilah sitting beside the window, with a what looks like notebook, as she held a pen in her small hand, she was left handed, just like me, her hair was in a ponytail, she wore pyjamas, it was amazingly cute.

Uhhm, cute?

Then she looked up and moved her gaze to mine, I was literally freaking out like a girl that she saw me, now definitely she knows that I'm a creep.