S I X.

Niall's POV:

Rain? Right now? Really? I swear it was sunny just a little earlier.

Huh, the bad things about living in London.

I looked over at the beautiful girl sitting infront of me, but she had a frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I just don't like the rain." She said with a disgusted look, "Can we leave?" She asked, by the look on her face I knew not to push this any further, but I can't help the questions that runs into my head, she's so mysterious and closed off, just as this, I thought about Harry's words.

'She's not a people's person.'

I just brushed off those negative thoughts about Delilah and started getting up, offering her my hand, she took it in her small ones and started standing up.

She was smiling as she was about to say something she held her free hand to her stomach suddenly, she was nearly falling but I held her waist tightly, shouting her name over and over, asking her what's wrong, still no response, then she closed her eyes.

"DELILAH!!" I shouted still shocked of what happened.

Is she alive? I quickly checked her pulse, she is but her heartbeats are getting slower by every second.

"Delilah, please wake up." I kept talking to her but, no use, rapidly I called the ambulance told them our location.

After five minutes of waiting one ambulance car pulled outside the park and two men with a mobile bed came running looking for us, I shouted for them then they came and carried Delilah carefully to the bed and started moving towards the vehicle.

I was so deep in thoughts about what happened to Delilah and why does she hate the rain?

Does this have to do anything with the thing attached to her hand? 

Millions and millions of thoughts got interrupted by someone calling me.

"Sir, are you coming?" The nurse inside the car asked me.

"oh yeah, I am." I told her then jumped to the car with Delilah.

Should I call her parents? Should I tell the boys? 

No I would wait till I know what's wrong. I know I sound selfish, really really selfish, but my curiosity and thoughts are deciding right now.

Delilah's POV:

"Thank god your mom isn't alive, she wouldn't see disappointment incarted into her failure of a daughter, Do you know how much I am ashamed of you? How much you ruin the world? How nobody would care if you got hurt? How much of a nothing you are?" He said, a look of anger and despise accompanied his words, more like knives into my heart.