Chapter 25 Stalker Alert

Amy was dressing to go to bed when she got a text message from Dana. 

D: How did the date go?" 

A:It was no date, and not too well.

D: Geez, what happened?

A: I pissed him off. That's all I can tell you now.

D: Ouch, let's hope tomorrow you both can move on from this.

A: Good night, tomorrow I'll tell you everything you want to know. I'm feeling a bit tired now.

Amy got herself in bed and decided to go to sleep, she felt tired and just wanted to rest. However, a knock in the door was heard. 

"Come in Sean." She said sitting on the bed. 

"Hey sis, just wanted to ask, at what time is your play on Friday?"

"Six. "

"Ok then, good night. " He answered walking back to the door but Amy stopped him. There was something in her head and needed to express it. 

"Sean. " She said crossing her legs. 

"Yeah?" He asked turning his head. 

"You're not going to ask me where I was today?"

"Unless you want me to know, I don't want you to feel I'm being nosey. I guess you want your privacy too. And i need to understand that you are growing up."

"I was with Jonah." She said whispering. 

"Did he make a move on you?"He asked sitting next to her.

"We just hanged out together, he took me to a park. Nothing happened, we just talked. "

"You know, I wished mom and dad were here, they would give you advice on dating. All I can tell you is to be careful; you know how most guys are, they just want a thing from girls and once they get it they disappear."

"You think Jonah is one of those guys?" Amy asked sincerely wanting to know her brother's opinion.

"He seems like a good guy, but be sure to know him well if you plan on getting serious with him. Guys can be players and not care if they hurt a girl's feelings."

"Thanks Sean,good night. " She said kissing him on the cheek.

"Sleep tight Aims. " He said kissing her too and walking out the door.

Jonah stopped on a McDonalds drive in, and as soon as he got his order he drove back home. He couldn't forget his earlier conversation with Amy, she mentioned it must have been hard for his father to raise him on his own. He was always thinking how he lost his mother but he never considered his dad lost his wife too. He remembered his dad missing work for days and crying on his room, Amy's words made him think how he was not the only who griefed his mom's death. 

As he arrived he went to look for his father at his room, he knocked several times but got no answer. He slowly peeked inside the room and saw his father sleeping. Jonah looked at it was watch, it was eight o'clock, Usually he was awake working, Jonah guessed he must have been really exhausted to fell on bed and sleep. He decided to do the same and went to bed.He would speak to him on the morning.

Next morning it was chilly, so Amy decided to wear her yellow hoodie. She walked to her locker feeling protected from people's stares and didn't care about what they were thinking.  As she walked to her first class she was stopped. 

"Hey, i didn't recognize with that thing on your head." A male voice said. 

"Hey Jeremy, what's up?" Amy answered taking off the headgear.