Chapter 18 Jealousy

Amy walked to the rehearsal but she felt like a zombie with so many things on her head: her feud with Dana, Jeremy wanting to talk to her, and everyone speaking about her encounter with Jonah on Jenna's party. It was all too much for her, specially the Dana situation, she was her best friend and felt akward without her. Unfortunately all this affected her on the rehearsal, and Mr. Geller started scolding her. 

"Repeat it again, Amy. Do it well this time. " He said not very happy.

Amy kept repeating her line, but he would still tell her to say it again, leaving her confused.

"Didn't I say the correct line?" Amy asked him. She practiced constantly on her own and with Sean's help, it concerned her why the teacher would continue to reprimand her. 

"It is, but you 're not saying it well. Do it again. And this time do it correctly. "

"Ok, let's have a five minute break, we all need it. " Ms. Reynolds said clapping her hands. 

Ms. Reynolds walked towards Amy who was drinking from her water bottle.

"Amy, do you have a second?" She asked.

The two walked away, and when they couldn't be heard. Ms. Reynolds unlike Mr. Geller looked nice, but Amy still couldn't help feel like crap as she knew she was going to be to be told about messing up on stage. 

"I'm sorry, Ms. Reynolds. I know i have messed up today. " 

"Don't let Mr. Geller get into your head,he's been really moody lately. I just want to know, are you okay? I did notice you were a bit distracted."

"I have some stuff in my head, that's all. But i promise i won't let my problems affect the play. "

"It's okay, i just want to let you know i'm here if you need to talk.I can teach you some breathing exercises for you to relax. A Drama Teacher taught them to me when i was in school. "

Amy was really grateful that Ms. Reynolds was there, unlike Mr. Geller she seemed easier to approach and easier to talk to. Ms. Reynolds taught her inhaling and exhaling exercises that she felt did help her. The rehearsal ended and Dana walked away as soon they were told to leave, that hurt Amy as she didn't even said goodbye to her, but she decided she would talk to her later. Jeremy came close to her, with his backpack on his shoulder. 

"Do you have a second?" Jeremy asked. 

Somehow her eyes turned to Jonah, who was staring at them not very far from them but quickly turned away and walked through the door. Amy wasn't sure but she could sense he was uncomfortable seeing her talking to Jeremy. Or maybe it was just her imagination.

"Sure."

Jeremy and Amy walked to the library, the most quiet place on school. Finally Amy would find out what Jeremy was wanting to tell her. He looked nervous, scratching his neck, looking to the floor and his hands looked sweaty.Amy was just hoping he wouldn't pass out there as she would have no idea what to do, than to call nine one one and report a fainted student. 

"I'm sorry, words just don't come out." Jeremy said nervously. 

"Calm down Jeremy,i don't want you to faint. Whatever it is, you can tell me. " She said with a smile.

"I have a crush on you. " He suddenly said.

"I'm sorry, what?" Amy said shaking her head and not believing what she was hearing. 

"I haved liked you,for a while actually. I was the one who placed the get well teddy bear on your locker when you were at the hospital. I was too shy to give it in person, so i placed it there for you. "