Chapter 28 Carnival Date

Amy put on the clothes that Dana bought for her as she looked herself on her mirror. She liked it a lot, but felt somehow uncomfortable. It was the first time she wore something that revealed that much,and when she sat down she felt her underwear would be seen. She looked on drawers for a pair of black stockings, put them on and matched them with her black leather boots. Sean gave an impressed whistle when seeing her. 

"You like it?" She asked looking at herself  then at him. 

"I do, it's simple and nice. Where is he taking you?" 

"I have no idea, he didn't say. " 

Sean took out something from his pocket and handed it to her, it was a pink and red bottle spray, to which Amy had an idea to what it was. 

"It's pepper spray, right?" She asked looking at it. 

"Yes, just in case. After what happened at that party i got really concerned, Jonah looks like a gentleman but it makes no harm for you to have it. "

"Thanks. " She answered placing it in her backpack. 

"Remember to message me if anything happens, if you need me to pick you you or whatever you need."

"I will. "

As Amy walked through the school halls she felt the looks from the other students on her, she understood why, it was the first way she came dressed in that way but she felt they were overreacting, it was not that of a big deal. She felt someone touching her shoulder, she turned and it was Dana. 

"Wow girl, you know how to make an entrance. You look awesome. " 

"Thanks to you,  you picked the outfit for me. " Amy answered smiling. 

" Who knows, may be i would do great working at a store. "

"Yeah, maybe that's your calling. Have you seen Jonah?"

"No, are you going to ask him about what Jenna said?"

"Yes, I know she might have been lying, but what if not?" 

"You have all right to know, ask him if that makes you feel better. "

The bell rang indicating classes were starting, to which she walked to her English class. Jonah came inside dressed with a beanie, a gray t shirt, black jeans and black boots. He saw her and smiled, and walked to the seat next to her. 

"You look awesome Wilkes, are you ready for today?" He said with a charming smile.

"I need to ask you something first. " She whispered.

He was about to ask what was it when Mr. Geller started the class. When the class ended Jonah quickly addressed Amy.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked as he placed his backpack on his shoulder. 

"I would prefer if it would be in a more private place. " Amy said. 

They walked outside the classroom and close to an emergency exit. 

"Ok, what is it?" He asked. 

"Is it true the soccer team has a book where they write all the girls they date and receive points?" She asked staring at him. 

"What?" 

"You heard me. "Amy said not losing her sight from him. 

"It's true, but my name is not on it. I swear, I asked you out in an honest way. I have no reason to lie to you. Do you believe me?"

His eyes were begging her to believe him, and he did look honest. Since the beginning he was nice to her,he defended her on several ocassions, he did proved she could trust him. And she trusted him now.