8

Eren POV

"10?"
"no"
"6?"
"no"
"I give up, just tell me all ready!" I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"the square route of sixteen is four"
"I was sure it was six" I stared of into space.
"that would be the answer for 36, you said you were studying engineering right?"
"yup!" I smiled as I laid down.
"my god have mercy on our souls" I laughed.
"I don't get it, your really smart but you dropped out of high school?" I gave him a serious look.
" I just hated school, and I knew I didn't need post secondary to be a tattoo artist, so I dropped out" Levi shrugged, and went back to reading his book, a short time later I was informed that I had to go back to my own room so Levi could have some test done.

I was sat in my room waiting till the doctors were finished with running test on Levi, it was taking to long they should have been done an hour ago.
"Eren your friends are here!" Hanji bounced into the room with Mikasa, and Armin close behind her.
"hey guys" I smiled
"how are you feeling?" I frowned ( I hated when people ask me that)
"good" Hanji pushed a pill and some water into my hands.
"take it, and I say take i mean take it, don't spit it out" she grinned
"I would never dream of it" I looked at her and smiled
"uh-hu, yeah I don't by it" she waited till I took it.
"Hanji, are they done running tests on Levi yet?"
"not yet" she gave me a small smile, and left the room.
" so we heard that you and Levi went on an adventure last week" Armin smirked.
"yeah"
"how was that?" Armin and Mikasa were both sat on my bed.
"exhausting"
"thats why your supposed to take it easy Eren" Mikasa scolded me, I rolled my eyes.
"I know Mikasa, I already got yelled at" I took out my phone and Levi to save me, he texted me back saying I was on my own.
"when's your chemo done?" Armin asked, I thought about it for a moment then decided to call Hanji.
" Hanji!" I yelled, a few nurses glared at me.
"yes?" she poked her head in.
"how long until i am released from this hell hole?" I grind, she walked over to check the bag of cancer killing fluid that was currently being pumped into my body.
" two hours" i fell back onto my bed.
"any chance we could cut this session early?" I gave her a hopeful look.
"not a chance" she grinned, I shied and look toward the door and saw Levi at the nurses station.
"no fair Levi gets to leave" I wined
"yup, in another two hours you will get to leave as well!" she hugged me.
"Levi! don't leave me with Hanji!" he turned around and rolled his eyes.
"your on your own" he started walking away, Mikasa, Armin, and Hanji all laughed.

"are you sure this is a good idea?" I was following Levi down the street.
"your dad said I was fine to work two days a week" he shrugged.
"but what if you get another fever"
"Eren that happened over a month ago" He looked at me as we waited to cross the rode.
" okay, but you still have a heard keeping food down" he glared at me, so I decided to keep my mouth shut. When we got to the shop their was only two other people their settings up.
"dude are you sure you want to work a full eight hours today" the guy asked as he carefully watched every move Levi made.
"I'll be fine" I saw the man and woman look at each other.
"okay, but if you start getting tired let us know" the woman said leaning against the counter.
"I could say the same to you Petra" Levi stopped what he was doing to look at his friend, she shied
"he dose have a point Petra" the man let out an awkward laugh, she turned and glared daggers at him.
"what was that Eld" she crossed her arms.
"umm..." he actually looked scared.
"thats what I thought" she opened a bag of marshmallows and ate one walking into the back room.
"she gets scarier every day" Eld said as he watched her.
" we should watch her though Oulo will kill us if anything happens" Levi leaned on the counter were all his supplies was laid out.
" speaking of watching, Hanji sent me a huge email about what you are not a loud to do" He looked over to Levi with a serious expression.
"of course she did" he rolled his eyes.
"she's just worried your going to push it, actually we all are" their was a moment of uncomfortable silence, before Levi nodded.
"can I do anything to help?" I looked at Levi.
"you can try not to brake shit" he smirked.
"oh my god, one fucking time Levi, I broke one cup" I wined and covered my face with my hands.
"you also dropped, and broke your Ipad" I saw Eld trying not to laugh out of the corner of my eye.
I spent the day in the store with Levi and helping out were I could, I was also texting Hanji so she knew Levi was doing okay, by the end of the day you could tell he was exhausted.
"you go home, i'll clean up your station" Eld said as he watched Levi sluggishly move around putting his stuff away.
"i'm fine" thats when Petra decided to get involved.
"Levi Ackerman listen here, you will sit the fuck down and let us clean up for you, I do not want to spend the night at the hospital because your to much of a moron to except help, have I made myself clear!" she had her hands on her hips, Levi nodded clearly afraid of his very pregnant friend.
"wow, way to go mama Petra" Eld laughed.
"thank you Eld" she smiled at Eld.
"maybe the hospital should employ her, she'd scar people into staying in bed" I grind at Levi, who in turn just rolled his eyes at me.
"you sit down to Eren" she was glaring at me know.
"but I-" I was cut off.
"nope I don't want here it" she pointed at the chair, I heard Levi let out a little laugh beside me, I turned and glared at him.
" hey Eren how old are you?" Petra asked as she cleaned
"twenty"
"are you sure?" Levi smirked.
"rude, I will have you know I am super mature!" I stuck my tongue out at him.
"oh yes, mature adults totally watch bananas in pyjamas" he was still smirking, Eld and Petra were laughing.
"Hey! for one I was high, secondly you were watching it with me!" I pouted.
" nope" he shook his
"yes, remember my dad didn't let us leave the living room cuz apparently we were both very, very stoned" I grinned
"no, I remember you being high and your dad trying to get you to stay still, I have video evidence if you would like to see?" I punched him, and everyone laughed. Levi ended up bring up the video and showing it to everyone, after that Petra drove us back to Levis house, were my mom was stood talking to Hanji, we said goodnight and went home.

I woke up with a huge shook pain shot through my body, then I felt extremely nauseous, I got up and ran to the bathroom I barely made to the toilet before I threw up. My parents both came into the bathroom and it was quickly decided that I need to go the hospital.