Part 6

Cody

It's been about a week since I told Ashon about Devin. He's coming over later and spending the night here.

"Hey Cody. Can I talk to you..?" Court opens my dor slightly.

"Yeah of ocurse. What's up?" I look up and she looks nervous.

"I need to tell you something." She walks over and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Court you're making me nervous." I watch her.

"I've been wanting to tell everyone this for a little while but I wanted you to know first since you're my best friend." She nervously plays wit her hair.

"What are you pregnant?" I ask jokingly. She looks at the floor.

"Court? Are you pregnant?" I ask quietly.

"Y-yeah." She nods, keeping her eyes on the floor.

"Are you serious? How long have you known? Who's the dad?" I question.

"I've known for like a month, and I think the dad is this guy Henry I've been with." She finally looks at me, smiling a little bit.

"Are you ging to keep it?" I smile.

"Of course." She nods.

"We have to tell the guys!" I grin.

"I'll text the group chat." She pulls out her phone. 

My phone vibrates, I glance at it to see what she wrote.

Court: My house, 911 everyone come.

Whenever any of us send 911 in the group chat, everyone has to drop what they're doing and go to where that person says. It's a rule we;ve had forever.

Within 20 minutes, everyone is here and we're all in teh basement.

"What are you two up to?" Jasper looks between me and Court. All the guys are sitting on the couches while me and Court are standing against the wall.

"Tell them." I smile.

"Can you?" She looks at me nervously.

"It's your news." I shake my head.

"How do I tell them? Cayden is going to kill me." She turns to me and says that quietly.

"I thought this was a 911? I was at Hannah Cooper's house." Calum has been trying to get her to sleep with him since freshman year.

"I'm pregnant." Court blurts it out.

"What?!" They all exclaim at basically the same time, in all different tones. Cayden seems angry, Jasper, Luke, and Mikey seem excited, adn Calum and Connor seem confused.

"I just found out like 30 minutes ago." I tell them all, who are glaring at me.

"Who was it? I'm gonna kill him." Cayden stands up.

"I'm not telling you guys." She shakes her head. Cayden looks at me, knowing that I know.

"She doesn't know." Court lies.

"That's bullshit and you know it." He keeps his eyes on me. 

"Cody! Someone is here for you!" My mom yells down to me.

"Bye!" I make a run for the steps, hearing Cayden's footsteps behind me, catching up to me. I see Ashton standing at the front door, I take this opportuninty and hide behind him.

"Move." Cayden stops infront of him.

"What's going on?" Ash ignores him and asks me.

"Whatever you do. Do not move." I beg him.

"Cody! Did he catch you??" Court runs up the steps.

"No!" I yell to her.

"Don't say anything!" She runs to the front door.

"Oh hey Ashton." She pants, out of breath from running. It was never her strongest. 

"I'm so confused." Ash shakes his head, walking away from me.

"Ashton!" I yell as Cayden picks me up like I weigh nothing and effortlessly tosses me over his shoulder.

"I forgot!" He sounds apologetic.

"I hate you." I glare at him as Cayden walks away with me.

"Where are we going?" I ask my older brother.

"The treehouse." He informs me.

"Why there?" I ask, confused as we walk to the backyard.

"I'm gonna push you out if oyu don't tell me who the dad is." He effortlessly climbs the latter.

"I'll die!!!" I struggle and eventually make it out of his arms, a few feet up the later, falling on my back. I lay on the grass and look up at Cayden

"You're insane. I wasn't actually going to. Are you okay?" He jumps down, landing next to my head.

"I'm dying." I gasp, having the wind knocked out of me.

"Just breathe." He chuckles.

"Can't. Forgot how to." I gasp some more before everyone comes out.

"What happened?" Court runs over to us.

"Cody's a dumbass." Cayden laughs. I see Ashton watching this happen, looking amused.

"You. Are an ass." I point at him, finally being able ot breathe again.

"What did I do?" He asks.

"You didn't protect me." I stand up, wiping the grass off my outfit.

"You didn't tell me to." He holds his hands up.

"I said don't move." I walk over to him.

"Where are you going?" He asks as I walk past him. I ignore him and walk inside, going up to my room. 

"Here it is." I hear Court say about 15 minutes later. There's a knock on my door before it opens.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to come here." I get up from my bed, walking over to him.

"I didn't know you wanted me to." He watches as I get closer to him.

"Of course I wanted you to." I roll my eyes, stopping right in front of him. So close I can feel the heat from his body. 

"You should've said that." He mumbles, very close to my face.

"Shut up and kiss me." I reach up and put my hand son his cheeks, pressing my lips against his. I stand on my toes, struggling to reach his face. He puts his hands on my hips, pulling me close to him so our bodies are touching. I let my hands travel to his curly brown hair, slightly tugging at it. He must notice I'm struggling to stand on my toes for this long because he picks me up, placing his hands under my butt. I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. My back is pressed against the wall. He moves his lips to my neck, most likely leaving a mark. He walks from the wall over to my bed, placing me down on my back. I loosen my legs but keep them around his waist. One of his hands travel up my shirt, resting on my side. 

"A-ashton." I whisper, pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah?" He opens his eyes and looks down at me.

"I-I'm not ready.. I haven't done anything since.." I let my voice trails off.

"That's fine. I'll wait as long as you want me to." He places a kiss on my forehead before moving to lay next to me, kicking his shoes off in the process.

"Thank you." I lay on my side, resting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Anything for you." He puts his hand on his stomach. I reach over and put my small hand in his big one, lacing our fingers together.