Part 8

Cody

I wake up with Ashton laying next to me, snoring slightly. I can't help but smile, looking at him. I run my hands through his hair, waking him up.

"Are you staring at me sleeping?" He mumbles in his deep, sleepy morning voice.

"You looked so peacful. Like you had no worries in the world." My smile stays put.

"Quit being a creep." He lightly pushes my face away from him.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy me being creepy." I laugh.

"That was even more creepy. I'm going home." He acts like he's gonna get up.

"No!" I wrap my arms and legs aroud him, pulling him back to my bed.

"I was kidding." He laughs.

"You're not allowed to ever leave me." I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm going to have to leave eventually." He informs me.

"Shhhhhh" I hold my finger to his mouth.

"Next weekend you should come to my house for the weekend." He suggests.

"What's in it for me?" I joke around.

"You'll get to meet the two cutest kids ever." He grins.

"You have kids?" I move my head to look at his face.

"No, I have two younger siblings." He chuckles.

"I just had a heart attack." I lay on my back, putting my hands over my heart.

"Don't be so dramatic." He rolls onto his side, looking at me.

"Quit looking at me. I look nasty." I push his face away.

"I think you look beautiful." He kisses my cheek.

"Shut up." I cover my red face with my hands. 

"We should go out and get food. I'm starving." I groan.

"Then let's go." He rolls over a little too far and rolls right off my bed.

"You good?" I poke my head over the side of my bed, looking down at him.

"Help me up." He reaches up. I go to take his hand but he pulls me down with him. I land right on top of him.

"Oh hey there." I look down at him, my hair falling around my face.

"Oh hey." He grins. I move so I'm stratteling his waist instead of laying on him.

"Come here often?" I laugh.

"You're an idiot." He chuckles. I lean down and kiss him before I stand up, walking over to my dresser to pick out a new outfit. 

"Why'd you get up?" He stands up, walking over to stand behind me.

"I'm going to get changed." I open up my drawr with my leggins and pull out a black pair.

"Do you need help with that?" He moves my hair so my neck is exposed, kissing it. I tlt my head to the side, exposing more of my neck. I feel his hands on my waist, pulling my body closer to him. I press my butt against him, causing a reaction. A pretty big reaction, if I may add. 

"Just tell me when to stop." He mumbles against my skin, his hand traveling up my shirt. I turn around to face him, grabbing his cheeks and pressing my hips agains his. Our lips move in sync and one of his hands move down to my butt, grabing it. I let my hands go to his hair, knotting my fingers in it. I start pushing him to my bed. When we reach it, I push him onto it. I slide my tank top off before climbing on top of him. I strattle his waist and continue to kiss him.