Rick's New Love

Rick has changed since Lori dead giving birth to Lil' Asskicker.  He stays in the tombs killing the walkers and hardly comes out.

So this time I tagged along with him.

"Keep up and don't leave my sight y/n" Rick whispers as we search for the dead.

"Ok and don't worry about trying to protect me Officer Friendly I can take care of myself." I reply back.

He just snickers and continues forward.  We turn a corner and are happily greeted with a group of walkers.

"Shit come on we have to turn back!" I yell trying to pull him back but he pulls away and starts killing them.

"Damn it Rick. Your gonna get yourself killed!" You snap at him and jumps to him watching his back as you both kill the walkers.

 About five minutes past and your both out of breath and circled by dead walkers.

"Your are insane Rick!"

"You stayed and helped. Why?"  He turns and faces me.

"Because you can't just die on us" then mumbles to herself, "on me..."

Rick's eyes widens into saucers. "W-what did you just say?"

"Nothing..." I turn around and start to walk back but a warm hand grabs my arm and spins me back around.

"No you said something after 'you can't die on us' didn't you?"  He says holding my arms so I can't leave and starring into my eyes.

Without thinking I lean forward and kiss him softly on the lips.  He hesitants but deepens the kiss and moves his hands to my neck and cheek.

When we pull away he places his forehead on mine and closes his eyes enjoying the comforting peace between us.

I snake my hands around his neck and hold him tight.

"After that I said you can't die on me."  I said hesitantly.

Rick hugs back tighter and whispers in my ear. "So does that mean you like me?"

I shake my head, "No. It means... I love you."  My face starts to heat up and turns a light shade of pink.

"I love you too. I always had a liking towards you since I first meet you."  He says with a hitch in his voice.

'No way h-he just said he loves me to!' I thought to myself.

He pulls out of the hug and kisses me again but deeply this time.  Without a second though I run my fingures throw his hair and he pulls me closer.

"Lets go somewhere less... dangerous. What do you say?"  Rick asks in a seductive voice.

Are you serious Rick!"

"Yeah I am. Come on."  Rick grabs your hand and goes into a room deep into the tombs and clears in while you barricade yourself inside. Alone.

You feel strong arms wrap around your waist and pulls you close to their figure.  You spin around in his arms and kisses him deeply.

Your tongue dances with his as his hands trail over your body.

He pulls your shirt over your head and trails kisses along your collarbone, making you moan in joy.

You grab the him of his shirt and pull it off him and throws in to who knows where and run your hands along his chest and side.

Your feet begin to lift from the ground as Rick picks you put and lays you down on the floor.

"C-cold floor!"  You screech when your bare back touches the icy cement.

"Sorry but I'll warm you up soon."  Rick says pulling your pants down causing you to blush a little.

You reach towards him and start unbuttoning his pants.

"You want it bad. Don't you?" Rick smirks down at you.

"Yes I do Rick! Please!"  You beg as you pull his rock hard member out.

Rick pushes your legs apart to get better access.  "As you wish, Princess."

With that being said you get a rush of joy as he pushes inside you.  You scream out in pleasure and arch your back as he pounds inside you.

Every inch of him filling you full to the rim.  Sparks and tickles flood through your body over and over again.

The sensation is almost unbearably and sweet.  Moans and groans fill the air around us.

Sweat seeping from your pours.  Your nails dig into his back as he speeds up.

Your bodies move in sinc and your heart beats join as one.  You feel his hard on swell as he starts to reach his climax.

"Rick! Ahhh! I can't... hold on... much longer..."  You gasp out as your about to explode around his staff.

"Me... too!" He grunts out in between thrusts.

He picks up more speed and thrusts deeper inside you.  Jolts of electricity flow through your body as he hits your special spot over and over again.

"R-RICK!!!" You scream out as you explode around him.

"OH GOD! Y/N!!!!!" He screams out as he breaks and spills everything inside you, sending your body into a complete mess.

You shudder in pleasure at the feeling of his cream inside you.

Rick collapses on top of you and breaths heavy and holds you close.

Your arms snake around him and holds him close.  Bare body to bare body.

"I love you Rick."

"I love you too Y/N."

**an hour later**

You both emerge from the tombs hand in hand and smiles plastered on both of your faces.

"I take it y'all are tagether now?"  Daryl asks walking up to the both of you.

"Yeah. We are." You and Rick say happily in unison.

**Author Note**

Please give feedback on this Smut I throw together for a very important friend of mine.  I hope ya enjoyed it ;3