nine

hoseok wrapped yoongi's legs around his waist carefully, not wanting to hurt the small cuts on his cute, pudgy thighs as he got up, walking to their bedroom. he gently placed his little on the bed and asked, "what do you wanna wear pumpkin?" as he opened up the closet and hummed softly, looking through the clothing.

yoongi pouted his lips out as he thought for a second before saying, "what 'bout that black hoodie i rweally like! with the lwight blue faded jeans pwease!" as his lips turned into a bright smile, as he pointed at the closet, in hopes that hoseok could find the hoodie; since it was really his

"of course," hoseok said sweetly as he grabbed the hoodie and the jeans, pulling them off the hangers and walking over to the little, "put your hands up so i can dress you," hoseok said as yoongi nodded and raised his arms, letting hoseok pull the hoodie over his head . yoongi's gummy smile spread onto his lips as he lifted up his legs as hoseok tugged on his jeans, letting yoongi stand up and pull the jeans up himself.

"ready to go eat baby?" hoseok asked as he took the little's small hand and laced their fingers together, pressing a kiss onto yoongi's knuckles as he smiled and nodded.

"mhm!!!" yoongi hummed happily as he walked with hoseok to the front door, opening it up and walking out, seeing as the city was pretty close to their house . yoongi was happy and skipping as he smiled his gummy smile, wanting to eat some kimchi. he was willing to eat if it meant seeing hoseok happy, and that's all he wanted; for hoseok to be happy.

they arrived at a little ramen restaurant , which was actually one of the best ramen shops in all of seoul. hoseok opened the door for the little and let yoongi step in first, a small giggle escaping yoongi's plump lips as he said , "t'ank you daddy!"

hoseok smiled and said, "of course, no need to thank me," as he stepped inside as well and asked to be seated for two. the waiter bowed and nodded, taking the two boys to a small booth. the warier handed them menus and asked what they wanted to drink.

this hit yoongi's social anxiety, seeing as he was in his little space, he didn't like talking around other people, besides hoseok.

lucky thing, hoseok noticed and said, "i'll take a coke and he will take some apple juice please," as yoongi looked up at hoseok and smiled happily. the waiter nodded and wrote down what the two males wanted, and walked away.

"t'ank you hoseokie!" yoongi smiled as hoseok reached across the table and took yoongi's small little hand, lacing their fingers together, which put a wider smile on yoongi's face.

"it's no problem baby," hoseok said with a big smile on his face .

" i love you so much baby ,"

" and i love daddy so much !"

-

so uh , sorry for not updating in a while and i know this chapter is short , but i really wanted to post something .

i had to take some time from my writing to deal with some of my problems , so i'm sorry about that .

i promise i'll update more often now seeing as school will be over soon for me .

i hope all of you are good and well .

disclaimer ; this isn't proof read