one

yoongi was laying in bed when he heard his phone ring, meaning that it was time for work. he groaned as he got up, changing into a black hoodie and some black ripped jeans. he slipped his shoes on and started walking to work.

he stopped by a café and got a large caramel latte before actually arriving at his work. he took the elevator up to floor 8, where he worked at. he was a bit nervous since hoseok also worked with him, and he's had a huge crush on him since.

the elevator doors opened, snapping him out of his thoughts as he took a sip of his coffee and stepped out of the elevator. he walked to his small, cramped office that he shared with jimin, and set the coffee cup down, taking a seat in his chair.

jimin was already there. he pushed up his glasses and was typing something furiously. yoongi chuckled and asked him, "someone complained?"

jimin smacked the computer's keyboard and nodded his head. "yeah, but it's so stupid," he said as he groaned.

"morning guys," someone said, the voice some what deep, but amazing. yoongi knew who it was, but he looked up anyways and saw hoseok poking his head through the open door.

"morning hoseok," yoongi sorta grunted out, seeming like his cold, usual self, but he was a real softy, and he had his own little space most days. but today, he was feeling just a tad little.

jimin smirked, as he knew yoongi liked hoseok. "morning hoseok, i'll be right back, i have to use the restroom," he said as he exited the room.

yoongi cursed at him in his mind and looked at his computer screen, trying to focus on his work instead of the gorgeous red head human being that just fully entered the room.

"how's it going," hoseok asked as he sat down next to yoongi and looked at the emails that were full of complaints.

"it's fine, how about you with," yoongi said, trying to send back as many emails that he could without being distracted by hoseok.

"fine, but i gotta go to work, i'll see you after," hoseok said as he waved goodbye and left the room and walked to his own office room.

yoongi shakily took in air as he wiped his sweaty hands on his pants right as jimin walked back in the room and took his seat, smirking at yoongi.

"i swear i will fucking kill you jimin," yoongi said coldly as he glared at him, which only made jimin laugh.

jimin shook his head and said "you love me way too much to actually kill me."

yoongi scoffed and continued to work.

after about 5 hours, it was his time to go back home, which meant seeing hoseok at their apartment. hoseok usually leaves the apartment early, because he works an hour earlier then yoongi, but that means hoseok arrives at the house an hour after yoongi.

yoongi frowned at himself as he walked himself home, opening the door and closing it as he set his backpack down next to his shoes. he was feeling rather little, so he went to his room and grabbed his stuffed kumamon bear and said, "mr. koko, wanna go color?"

the kumamon bear didn't say anything, so yoongi took it as a yes and grabbed his crayons and colored pencils as he pulled out his coloring book he stashed under his bed and walked to the living room; the kumamon bear under his arm carefully and the coloring book in his hand while he clutched the crayons and colored pencils in his other hand.

he sat down indian style on the floor, making the kumamon bear sit on the coffee table as he placed the book on the table and the crayons as well. he opened up to the latest drawing he was coloring, which was a butterfly.

he searched the colors until he found a nice, light blue and colored in one of the wings with it, making an ombré effect to a darker blue.

he was having so much fun coloring and talking with his bear that he didn't notice hoseok enter the apartment.

hoseok looked at yoongi, drawing and talking to the stuffed bear and thought it was fucking adorable. he gently set down his bag as said, "guess who's back from work," as he walked over to him.

yoongi turned slightly and looked at hoseok, his eyes widening as he quickly grabbed the bear, book and coloring supplies and ran to the bathroom, since it was the closest. he locked the door and started to sob quietly. hoseok has found out yoongi's secret, and yoongi thought hoseok would think he was ugly, disgusting and weird.

hoseok sighed and thought that he must've done something wrong, so he walked to the bathroom and lightly knocked on the door saying, "yoongi.. can you unlock the door?"

a soft "go away" was heard between yoongi's sobs as hoseok sighed. "come on yoongi.." he said sweetly.

"n-no," yoongi sniffled as he talked in a little child's voice. "you tink i'm disgusting and weird and gross.." yoongi rubbed his eyes, and hugged him kumamon bear close to his chest.

"no, i don't yoongi. i think it's fucking adorable.. but i wish you could explain to me what's going on," hoseok said in a sweet and soft voice. he stepped away from the door incase yoongi opened the door.

yoongi's bottom lip quivered as he unlocked the door and looked up at hoseok with tears in his eyes, still hugging the kumamon bear. "o-okay.." he said as he walked to the living room and took a seat on the couch.

hoseok followed him and sat next to him, taking yoongi's cold hand into his and rubbing soothing circles onto his hand. "you don't need to talk about it right away, talk about it when you are ready," hoseok said as he wiped yoongi's small tears away from his eyes.

yoongi nodded and looked at his hand, which made a slight blush appear on his cheeks. "w-well.. swometimes i go intwo this thing called 'wittle spwace,'" yoongi started to explain, "it's basically a small world i go intwo and bwe a wittle child."

hoseok nodded and spoke softly after processing the information, "well it's nothing to be ashamed of yoongi, i think it's adorable. and you can be in your little space all you want. it's not going to change the fact that i care about you."

yoongi smiled as he wiped his eyes and said, "t'ank you daddy.." as he nuzzled his head on hoseok's shoulder.

hoseok blushed at the nickname but said, "it's no problem yoonie," as he wrapped a protective arm around yoongi and held him close to his chest.

he loved yoongi, and he forever will. he just hopes yoongi will see it and love him too.

"goodnight daddy.." yoongi mumbled onto his chest as his breathing slowed,
signaling that he was starting to fall asleep.

"goodnight my precious little yoonie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: well i finally fucking wrote this, because i fucking love yoonseok and i wanted to make my own little fan fiction. sooooooo mhmmm, i'll probably update this every monday and friday, i'm not sure yet.
byeee
-b