six

yoongi hoseok
————

3 missed messages from baby 💕💖💕

hoseokie!!

hobi??

daddyyyyyyy???

sorry baby, what's bothering you love?

i want you home daddy..

aww~ when i get home, would you like some cuddles and kisses, and maybe we could watch a movie?

yes pls daddy!!

ooo i'm so excited now!!

can we watch... oo can we watch snow white?? and eat some popcorn and and cuddle and and can we also get ice cream??

mhm, of course baby, just remember to take out holly and snow before you do anything else okay?

okay daddy!! i'll be right back!!

———

yoongi set down his phone on the kitchen counter and waddled around the house as he searched for holly and snow, mumbling out "holly, come here holly!" and "snow, come here!" a few times as holly finally came into view, along with little snow walking behind holly as yoongi smiled and walked to the door, opening it up and letting snow and holly go outside for a while.

yoongi waddled back to the kitchen counter where his phone was and picked it up, texting hoseok.

———

okay, holly and snow are outside, and i left the doggy door open if they want to come inside whenever that want!!

okay, thank you baby bear, i love you and remember not to open the door for anyone, and call me if anything happens, i'll see you in a little bit baby 💕💕

okay!! bye bye daddy 💕💕

———

yoongi closed his phone and set it on the counter, walking to the living room as he pulled out a blanket and turned on the television, turning on the cartoons and curling up on the couch, paying attention to the cartoons, his lips pouting out as he wanting hoseok to be with him.

he heard snow come in through the doggy door and paw her way down to yoongi, as snow jumped up on the couch next to him and curled up into a small ball, yoongi reached his hand over and petting her, the puppy licking his hand before turning her head away and resting, as yoongi looked up at the television screen and mumbled something about not having any ice cream.

yoongi balled up the blanket and set it to the side as he got up and waddled to the kitchen where he picked up his phone and opened it up, and went to the texting app, and clicked on hoseok's name.
———

hobiiii??

dadddyyyyy??

yes baby boy? what's wrong?