F I F T H T E E N

Mark's POV Continued

"Yes..master?" I said shyly as I see him walking towards me angrily.

"Where the fuck was you and Felix last night?! I was trying to call him and he never answered where were you?!" He sounded like a angry dad who is yelling at his daughter.

"Uh.. I don't know!"

"Mark.."

"When Felix took me out h-he gave me a drink and and...uh.. I passed out! I think he drugged it or something!"

"Oh, really? So, why are you holding you clothes and in your boxers?!"

"Uh..."

"YOU DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM DID YOU?!" He said raising his voice more.

"HELL NO! NEVER NOPE!"

"Mark explain right now or I will ask Felix myself!"

"He drugged me! And the next morning i-" I took a deep breath and face palm and slowly looked at Jack up from his feet to his eyes. "I woke up and saw a girl beside me...We were both naked and she said I was her 'babe' and I guess we both did do it..Felix was with her sister.." I said disappointedly.

"W- well...did she explain how it happened?"

"She said that me and Felix came over to her and her sister and we got into it at their house... which I don't completely don't remember.."
His face soften and he looked at the floor.

"So...You cheated on me?"

"NO! I- I WAS DRUGGED FELIX-"
I started to protest but, Jack stopped me by putting his hand in my face in a 'stop' way.

"Mark..When you cheated on your me last night...Did I even ever cross your mind?"

"I was drugged!" He looked at the floor disappointedly as a tear escaped his eye.

"Did you use protection..?"

"I saw a wrapper on the floor..so I guess so..But I was Drugged! I don't remember anything!"

"Nice to know... Mark.. Please leave me alone for a while..just-" he sighed as another tear escaped he turned around from me and left in his room and slammed the door as I could feel he was crying.
I'm a sex slave why does it hurt him? He bought me after all...
I feel so bad. I regret it. It's not my fault. He was the one that wanted me to go out with him...but...I guess he didn't know what Felix was capable of..
I stood their for a while trying to remember last night. I couldn't. I don't remember shit. Felix truly did drug me.
I walked back downstairs and went inside the living room to watch TV to see if I can refresh my mind.

Jack's POV

I sat on my bed with my knees up to my chest still wiping tears. Why am I crying? Well, I would you feel if somebody that belongs to you cheated on you?
I know it hurts.
Why is he always blaming Felix for his problems? Did Felix really do something. I get a text message and I look at my phone to see it was Felix. I picked my phone up and to see the message.

'Hope Mark went back home this morning because, he isn't with me.'

'Don't worry he's home. I'm just so, heartbroken right now..'

'Oh, why so?'

'why wouldn't you answer you phone last night?!'

'I was getting some bitches man! You know how I am!'

'I told you to bring Mark back by 11pm.'

'Shit I thought you meant 11am dude! Anyways you're heartbroken because??'

'Mark cheated on me..He said you drugged him.'

'I did not! I told Mark wait for me while I fuck a girl and I guess he got Someone too.'

'oh, thanks for telling me that.'

'You're welcome bro.'
I laid my phone down and sighed. So, who's lying?
My friend or my cheater?

I wallowed for a while until I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Jack...master..uh.."

"What?" I said very very coldly he knows I'm still mad/sad.

"I made you some dinner downstairs and I cleaned..I'm sorry..."

"Come in." He slowly opened the door and gave me a little smile as I glared at him. "Come sit down." He walked in and sat down on my bed and sighed.

"Mark. Tell me the truth."

"I-i- am.. I was drugged my Felix!"

"Why do hate him so much Jesus?"

"BECAUSE HE KILLED MY MOTHER!" He yelled as he bawled his fists up.

"He killed your mother?!"

Sorry this was like 700+ words. The story itself. You little butts get a cliffhanger. I'm kidding lmao I love you guys but, Thurs,Fri,Sat and maybe Sun. There will be no updates for 3/4 days. We have no school Friday and next Monday so Monday you guys will get more updates :)