one

"C'mon Dallon! It'll be fun! Pleeeeeeease?" Dallon Weekes's best friend Elle had been begging him to come out with her and a few of her other friends for some drinks at the bar. Of course Dallon, being his stubborn self, was resisting.

"I'm really not feeling good, why don't you guys go, and I'll just stay in tonight?" Dallon answered, looking at his shoes. Elle huffed out a big breath angrily. Then a smug look slowly started creeping across her face.

"Well you know, you might meet someone there... a guy someone," she said, adding the last part quickly. Dallon turned ruby red. His eyes widened as he looked up at her.

"H-how do you...?" he trailed off. She wasn't supposed to know this.

"Seriously, Dal? It's obvious. You also may have said something when you got drunk that one time and I was driving you home."

"I need to stop doing that. See? There's another reason why I shouldn't go out tonight."

"I promise you'll have a great time. Just this once. It's St. Patricks Day! Have a little fun for once."

"I have fun!" Dallon retorted. It then came to him that he hardly went out or talked to anyone in person. Elle gave him a look that said "uh huh, sure". Dallon rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I'll go have 'fun' with you guys." Elle let out a squeal. 

"I knew you'd say yes! Go get ready, my friends will come pick us up in half an hour." she said, immediately going into party mode. She ran over to him and shoved him into his room, then strutting over to the bathroom herself. Dallon watched her apply some more lipgloss and mascara before shutting the door and rubbing his eyes. He sighed. Why had he even agreed? Elle couldn't control his decisions.

Dallon's anxiety had been getting to him a lot more lately. He didn't want to bother anybody by talking to someone about it. Now that he thought about it, that was probably the real reason he hadn't gone out much for the past few months. Only for important things, like groceries and work. There wasn't anything wrong with it, he just considered himself introverted. Nothing to worry about.

-----

A/N - so i guess i just wanted to start a new story because i never commit,,,, but im also brallon trash idk. i was trying to think what this could be about and i have a lil sparkly green glitter hat thing on my headboard so here we are