•=• Tracer x Emily - Goodbye

3rd Person POV

Emily started humming and dancing around the apartment, she was cleaning up. Though it was messy to start with, she just decided to brighten the place up. Actually, Lena was supposed to come home today. Emily had been waiting for her girlfriend for three months, who had gone off to Overwatch.

Yes, the Lena Oxton, the British ball of cuteness was her girlfriend. Emily stopped at a picture of Lena and herself "I miss you" she muttered to herself. "But at least I'll see you today." She beamed happily and picked up the picture frame and hugged it closely. It was currently 3:30pm, Lena was coming at 8:00pm. "What should I do to make this day special?" She asked herself.

Emily walked to the kitchen, there wasn't much to cook. "Perhaps I should go shopping for dinner tonight?" Emily usually did the cooking, she actually loves trying new recipes. She soon went to the store, making sure the apartment was locked and that she had her wallet.

Hours go by, it's now 6:00pm. "Now to get started!" She said happily, she put her groceries away and got out the things she needed for their dinner. By the time she was finished it was 7:50pm, she set up the table 7:52pm. She set out the food on the plates, 7:54pm. She set out their drinks, it was raspberry flavoured tea, 7:56pm. Emily dimmed the lights, set their chairs, 7:58pm. Emily lit a vanilla scented candle, 7:59pm. Emily sat down and looked at the door, 8:00pm. She waited, and she waited and waited. 11:51pm, she blew out the candle. 11:55pm, she turned off the lights and walked into their room. .

12:00am, she stared blankly at the ceiling, tears started to form until she heard the door open. Emily stayed where she was and faced away from the bedroom door. She covered herself with the blankets, but no one walked into the bedroom. She heard giggling and shushes coming from the living room. "Stop it Amelie! The neighbors will hear us!" Emily heard Lena. Emily sat up on the bed, she stared at the door.

Soon a noise was coming from outside the door, quickly Emily races towards the closet. She heard the doorknob turn and at the door stood Lena being carried by a tall slender woman, she had long hair and peircing yellow eyes. But that's not what Emily noticed, Lena had her arms wrapped around her and the space between their lips was closed. Emily stared in horror 'how long has she been seeing this woman?' tears started to form once again. Lena and the slender woman started to move towards the bed.

Emily walked out of the closet and ran out the door as fast as she could. Slamming the door she was scrambling around the place looking for her coat. "Emily!" She heard Lena's voice call. Emily ignored her and walked straight out the door, the tall slender woman smirked as Emily ran out but frowned when Lena followed her.

Emily heard Lena following her, soon Emily began to run. Lena called out "Emily! Stop!" She pleaded. Emily ignored her demands and kept running. She made a turn into the busy Street and dodged any passing cars. Lena started to blink using her chronol Accelerator to go in front of Emily to catch her. Emily stood still, her hair down and part of it covering her face making her expression unreadable. Lena was now in front of her "Emily.." Lena started "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this.. to happen."

Emily looked away "Just.. Leave me alone.. Lena Oxton." Her voice was trembled. Lena went to grab Emily's hands but Emily slapped them away and crossed her arms.  Emily started to sob lightly, Lena frowned. She caused this, she hurt her girlfriend. Lena took a step back and realized that Emily had been waiting for her. She didn't take time to notice their special dinner. "L-love.. I-I" she was interrupted "No Lena. Just stop." It was obvious that she was deeply hurting inside. "I waited for you Lena. I waited for you to come home. I waited three months! And what did I get? To find you with that woman! In our own apartment! In our own home! I loved you Lena!" She went on "I loved you.. but look what you did! There's no way this could be fixed the damage is done! We're over!" She yelled had Lena with tears in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry! I won't do it again! I promise!" Lena pleaded for forgiveness. "No Lena Oxton. I'm finished." Emily ran off on the other direction sobbing. Lena stared at her stunned, it was all her fault. She wished she could change back time, but she could only changed hers but in the present.

Lena soon heard a gun shot and a scream. She stared ahead and saw her girlfriend laying on the sidewalk. She at her lifeless and broken figure in a pool of scarlet liquid. Cold hands snaked around her waist, it sent a shiver down her spine. She saw who was holding her, it was Amelie Guillard. Lena pulled herself free from the woman's grasp, she ran towards Emily, with tears in her eyes.

"Emily!"

//Sorry it's like 3am and I know I'm gonna regret publishing this by tomorrow. xD 

Requests are open!