✓ Pharah x Fem!Reader - Yes

You and Fareeha have been together for four years, it was quite a healthy relationship. You two stayed together in a bigger room, which was arranged for a while now. You two even trained together, slept together though sometimes Ana, her mother made sure you two didn't do anything 'inappropriate'. It was funny, after four years Ana still seems to be closely watching you two.

Anyways, you and Fareeha were bored in your apartment, nothing was assigned for you both today apparently. So there was nothing you both could do. You were sitting on the couch, Fareeha walked towards you and wrapped her arms around you from behind the couch. You loved her touch, the way she held you was comforting and gentle. You look forward to this at the end of every mission, just to be in her arms. "Why don't we go for a walk? We could use some fresh air." She smiled.

You nodded "that would be just fine." You said and turned around to face her. You closed the space between her and your lips, she pulled you closer as she embraced the kiss. After a few moments you depart the kiss and stare into her eyes, her brown eyes shone lightly. They were beautiful, it was as if you were hypnotized by her gaze, it made you feel bubbly and happy inside. "Come on, let's get ready." You chuckled.

She made a pouty face, she can act like a kid when you interrupt the moment. You rolled your eyes and grabbed her hand "Come on, there will always be time for that." You smirked and pulled her towards the room to get ready for the walk. After you two were ready you two walked towards the door and walked towards the main exit. It was nice and sunny, it wasn't hot either. The warm breeze danced around you two lightly, you two were holding hands. She soon lead you two towards a forest path, it looked so pretty with all the colours and sounds of natural. Your gaze traveled everywhere, this is the place where you and Fareeha became a couple. It was a lovely memory which will always be a cherished memory.

You two followed the path to where you first confessed to each other. Fareeha's eyes sparkled as you two neared the location, she was definitely up to something. After a few minutes you stop, the place where you first confessed. You were delighted and surprised when she first confessed. Fareeha held your hand and led you in the middle of the small open area. "(Y/n)? Do you remember this place?" You looked at her and nodded "Of course! How could I ever forget? It's where we first got together." You smiled. She nodded "Okay look there." She pointed towards the tree, it's where you carved both your intials. You smiled "Alright, look at me." She said.

You turned around and faced her, there she was kneeling on the ground with a little box.
"(Y/n) (l/n), I ask that you will Marry me, we've been together for awhile now and I think it's time that I ask you. Of course we've had our disagreements and such but I want to spend the rest of my life with you-" with tears in your eyes you cupped your face and nodded repeatedly. "Yes, of course Fareeha. I will marry you!" You say as you jumped into her arms, immediately closing the space in between your lips passionately. She soon relaxed into the kiss and held you closely. This was the moment that will forever be cherished and always connect that you two will always be together in this embrace.

And Ana will probably kill you when she finds out. You'll never know.

//Wanted to write something happy, so here's a cute smol story uwu