Chapter 9 "Another failed attempt"!

"Here Meet Mr Anderson"! He's the head in charge of Hospital where you're going to work"!

"Namastey Mr Anderson"!

(Pari and Priya greeted Mr Anderson who comes to meet Ajay on his word. Dressed in formal business suit, getting greeted in traditional manner first he got confused but then realizing he greet them back in same way).

"Alright guys"! It's time I shall take your leave"! Take care all of you"! If there's any problem"! You all can consult with Mr Anderson"! Or my PA Josef Stone here"!

"Don't worry Ajay we will be fine"! Have a safe journey"!

(Ajay nodded then hugging Veer Priya at once he walked out of His mansion. With Mr Anderson what he didn't told Priya Veer or Pari was, Me Anderson isn't only head in charge but he's officer as well. But then there's lot of things they don't know about him either. And he prefer to have it in that way only, praying inwardly for their security he settled inside his car, and drove away by Driver).

*****************************************

"Did you got any information"? Or clue"?

"No Raj but"!..

"Again failure this is what I am hearing from past two day’s Ryan"! What the hell are you doing"?

(Yelled Raj throwing the vase on floor, which kept on table besides the window, he was standing staring out. Watching his reaction Ryan breath and walked towards him. "What he can possibly say"? About his failure"? Even putting all his source on mission to find Pari. He's failing miserably what he can do then"? Nor Priya Veer And Pari these three people disappeared like they never existed"! What he can do to find them without having a clue"? But then watching how frustrated Raj has become he  have no idea how to approach him either).

"I have a plan"! Pack your bags leave for Shimla and"!..

(He instructed further about the plan, making Ryan frowned at him, in disagreement of course he doesn't appreciate the idea of Raj but nodded in agreement in last and walked out of his home. He knew nothing can calm his friend anymore only presence of her can. Sitting in car he headed towards airport. Thinking about his and Raj's life "If only you guys were fine"!, What we despised in past as Officer"! We're doing the same"? By becoming criminal"! I left my job for you Raj"! You left your job for revenge"! But what now"? We are left with nothing either than materialistic pleasure of world. I cannot even tell my own love about my true identity, you Cannot have your love without getting rid of yours. How we're supposed to live a life of respectful people"? Thinking all this Ryan motion the driver to stop the car, and stared at his reflection in car mirror, An old scar on forehead reminded him of his past)

"You ok"? Did you got hurt my child"?

(Ask a men dressed in cop uniform, after stepping out of Jeep to check on kid, who get hit by his vehicle. Dusting the dress of concern check him for sign of injury. A glass piece pierced on his forehead).

"I am so sorry child"! I didn't saw you"! Is it paining"! Come let me take you to doctor"! Where are your parents"?

"I don't have anyone"!

"Where do you live then"?

(Ask the men hearing the reply from kid, but his next question, was answered by A hand, pointing towards the cement pipe across the street. Sadness gripped on the face of men as he take the kid to his Jeap making him sat inside).

"What's your name"?

"Ryan"!

(Listening this the men smiled, instead of taking him to hospital took him to his home. Where the wife of men treated him, after telling everything to his wife he waited for while to know the answer. And watching her nodded in agreement on his decision to let him stay a smile appeared on his face).