Introduction / / / Part 1

Everyone has bad days, but with Tweek Tweak, almost every day is a bad day with these dark painful thoughts. He stretches getting out of bed, he sighs hearing the loud banging of his headache, he has a coffee addiction so caffeine withdrawal is kicking in since he has had a cup in 6 hours.

He only really had 1 friend, Craig Tucker, Craig usually composed Tweek with his issues but at the moment Craig wouldn't be the most help, Tweek has developed feelings for Craig but since Craig was "straight" (I use that term loosely.) Tweek kept on trying to push the thoughts away, but to no avail.

Tweek walked downstairs using the wall as his crutch, he got down to the living room to rest his eyes, his eyes fell heavy and his body felt limp, until. "BANG BANG BANG." 'Tweek! Open up!' The room around him trembled like an earthquake, Tweek yelled in pain. 'It's open!' An obscure person pecked their head through the doorway, a familiar male chuckled as Tweek looked them dead in the eyes. 'Hey Tweek.'That voice made Tweeks heart run at 1,000 miles, Tweek gave a soft and sweet smile. 'Hey, Craig.'

Tweek used to have a terrible stutter and would have random outbursts of screams, he stopped after a speech and normal therapy. Craig broke Tweek from his thoughts by sitting down next to the blonde, Craig asks. 'I'm guessing you're going through caffeine withdrawal?' Tweek nods grabbing his still throbbing forehead.

Craig gets up to come strolling back into the room with something that would make Tweek head over heels thrilled, a cup of coffee. Tweek sprung up from his spot grabbing the burning hot coffee from Craig's grasp, Tweek swigs the coffee down within a second, Tweek beams. 'Thanks, Craig.' Than Tweek recognized, this is why he fell in love with his best friend.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Bye