Fantasies / / / Part 2

The steaming water lightly flowing down Craigs' tan skin, the feeling, the great sensation, the steaming hot shower got better as Craig felt a pair of arms wrap around his torso, kisses going along his neck, the steam fogging any view from outside of the shower.

Craig turns around pinning his shorter lover to the wall, he growls. 'Tweek, I'm going to fuck you wild.' Tweek nodded happily, the continued to kiss until Tweek screamed. "BEEP BEEP BEEP." Craig rushed up sweating profusely, he grabbed his chest to feel his heart beating every millisecond.

Craig sat there for a couple seconds, he pondered. 'Why did I have a dream of Tweek? Like that?' Craig went to get up as he muttered to himself ashamed. 'Fuck,' He had a wet dream, Craig got up and thought. 'I might as well just fucking confront Tweek about my feelings before they get out of hand.' 

At the Tweak residents, Tweek was busy staring at some playgirls and dreaming that the male models were, the one and only Craig Tucker. He was disturbed from his thoughts by a knock on the door, Tweeks parents were out at their coffee shop, so Tweek was suddenly not alone.

Tweek pocked his head through the crack in the door to see who the stranger at his door was, within a second the door flew open and Tweek wrapped his arms around Craig.

Will Craig bring up his feelings? What will Craig's reaction to Tweek wrapping himself around Craig be? Will he be gay next chapter? (He has been gay all along.)