Coming out. / / / Part 6

Craig waited for Tweek to do something as the shorter male wrapped his arms around Craigs' neck tightly, Tweek leaned forward and connected his lips with his taller boyfriend, they stood there while there tongues where having world war 3 until they broke for air, Tweek and Craig decided to tell Clyde and Token before they found out.

Tweek and Craig sat down at the table, it was definitely awkward, Token and Clyde were wondering why they walked off, Token asks. 'So, what did you two talk about?' Tweek looks at Craig with wonder in his eyes, Craig gives off a smirk and nods, Tweek smiles beaming. 'I'm gay.' Clyde looks confused and asks. 'Really? Cause if you are I'm really happy that you're able to accept that by why did you need to get Craigs' nod of approval?' Craig says. 'I'm also gay.' Token says amazed. 'Wow, wait, are you two a couple?' Tweek smiles. 'Yeah!'

Craig nods. 'Yeah, we're dating.' Clyde says. 'Isn't it awkward? Cause you two were shipped together and were basically forced to get together years ago?' Craig laughs. 'It's not awkward cause, it was years ago when it happened.'

Clyde says. 'I think you two are adorable together! Like, I think I'm becoming the Asian girls, I ship it!' Tweek laughs, while Craig says. 'Let's just hope you don't draw yaoi.' As Clyde went to place something on the table he quickly retracted his hand and smiles awkwardly. 'Yeah, 100% not drawing yaoi. . .'

Craig laughs. 'Show us!' Clyde hands over a piece of paper with scribbles on it,

Craig jokes. 'It's scary when your best friend draws yaoi of you and your boyfriend.' Tweek nods. 'At least it's not porn.' Token quickly says. 'HEHASPORN!' Tweek asks. 'What?' Token slows down. 'Clyde has yaoi porn of you two! He got it from the Asian girls! Clyde basically has a collection.' Tweek quickly becomes wide-eyed. 'What?! Really?! Show me!'

Token grabs out his phone and shows pictures of stuff that Clyde had shown him, Tweek laughs. 'Wow Clyde, it isn't as big as Craigs d.-' 'DICK?!' Clyde cuts Tweek off laughing, Tweek quickly yells flustered. 'WHAT?! I WAS ABOUT TO SAY CRAIGS DADS COLLECTION!!!! NOT THAT, I HAVEN'T SEEN HIS DICK YET!'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!