Nsfw / / / Part 13

Craig has been released from the hospital, we're going back to his house to settle him back in, Craig lays on his bed without a shirt on, I go up to him and kiss his forehead and he smirks. 'Checking me out?' I shake my head blushing. 'Craig, I love you, I just don't want you to be hurt again.'

Craig grabs my hips and lays me down on his chest, he kisses my neck looking for something, I let out a loud moan and I feel his lips smirk against my neck, I ask. 'What are you doing Craig.- NGGH!' I let out a giant moan, as he bits down on my skin passionately. He whispers in my ear seductively. 'Remeber what I said in the hospital my hot little blonde?' I nod bitting down on my tongue.

He unbuttons my shirt chucking it somewhere random, he lays me on my back hovering over me, he places his hand on my jean zipper whilst whispering in my ear, suddenly the door flys open showing Craigs' parents and little sister, Craig looks at them and asks annoyed. 'What do you guys want?' His dad says. 'Remember what the doctor said, you can't do anything too bad, you're internal wound is still healing.'

Craig collapses onto my chest and he sighs. 'So I can't continue?' His dad leans against the door frame. 'You can't continue, you can't do anything too bad for 2 weeks.' Craig says annoyed. 'What will happen if I do this?' His dad answers. 'Well, you could have a heart attack, your stomach could open back up, you could have internal bleeding, a list of things that wouldn't be good Craig.'

Craig lets out the loudest annoyed groan. 'Aggh! Fine!' Craig rolls onto his back and says. 'Fine, but blowjobs are considered sex!' Craigs' mum sighs. 'It's oral sex, still on the list, until you're allowed to run, nothing like that Craig.' Craig places a hand on his face and asks muffled. 'Not even masturbation?' His mum replies. 'Not even masturbation.'

Craig tries again. 'Handjob?' Craigs' mum shakes her head, Craig says. 'Giving someone a handjob?' His mum shakes her head again 'Watching someone masturbate?' Craigs' mum asks. 'Will it only be that and nothing else? Like you won't do anything more?' Craig looks me up and down and shakes his head. 'No. . .' Craigs' parents leave the room and Craig gives me a pouty face turning on his side. 'Aw, can I just hear you moan?' I shake my head kiss his cheek. 'No Craig, I love you so much I want to get married to you one day Craig, I don't want that dream to be cut short.'

Craig nods. 'Ok. . .After I can run and do everything, I'll take you up here and fuck you until the people in Asia know you're mine.' A soft smile grows on my face and I say. 'I have no complaints.' I sit up and see the sun is down, Craig says. 'Do you want some food? You must be hungry.' I shake my head. 'No, I don't want you to get stabbed again, can we just go to sleep?' Craig nods. 'Ok babe.' I stand up and take my shirt off, following my shoes, then my socks than my pants, I feel hands wrap around my waistband to my boxers, Craig whispers into my ear. 'Please?'

I laugh. 'Craig, I can't sleep in jeans, nor can I sleep naked.' Craig nibbles on my neck and whispers. 'Can I just see it?' I laugh. 'I do need to change boxers so it's your lucky day.' He whispers. 'My lucky day, that's going to be when I ram myself into you causing you to scream my name.' I ask. 'Can I borrow some of your clothes?' Craig nods. 'You can even borrow some boxers if it gives me a view.'