Fucking drones. / / / Part 14 / / /Slight NSFW

It's been two weeks, two weeks, Craig can run, jump, masturbate and much more. I lay down on Craigs' bed, I sink into the bed as I see Craig hover over me, he smirks. 'I suggest getting something to bite down on.' Craig pulls off his shirt quickly, he starts unbuttoning my shirt quickly.

I laugh. 'Craig, you're going to break my buttons!' Craig smirks. 'I can unzip your pants if you want.' I laugh as he chucks my shirt somewhere random, yet again, he quickly undoes his pants pulling out his. . . penis. I stare at it, it's hairless. . .I mean I already knew that thanks to the nudes but I mean, it's different in person, I turn my head looking out his window as I notice that there's a fucking drone outside Craigs' window.

I say. 'What the fuck?!' Craig looks at the window, he grabs his penis and flips the drone off, he pulls his zipper up and bangs on the window, the drone goes flying off as Craig gets up and runs downstairs, I grab my shirt doing it back up following him, I catch up to him and ask. 'What are you doing Craig?' He answers. 'No one flies drones anymore, only Butter owns one.' I nod and notice that for someone who has been stabbed he can run fast. He gets to Butters house and pounds on it, Butter answers out of breath.

He says. 'H-hey fellas.' Craig growls in anger. 'Butters, I suggest you delete the recording of what's on you got on your drone, Butters!' Butter asks acting. 'I don't know what you're talking about.' Craig just sighs. 'Fine!' Craig walks off brushing his hand against mine, I follow him and I ask. ' Are you alright Craig?' Craig says. 'These fucking drones, they are so annoying!' I say. 'I'm guessing you still haven't forgotten the hole, your mum naked being on the internet.' Craig says. 'It's hard to forget.'

I say. 'At least not that man people don't remember it anymore.' Craig nods. 'Yeah.' We get back to Craigs' house and his mum asks. 'What was that all about.' Craig sighs. 'Well, there was a drone outside my window whilst I was doing something.' Craigs' mum says. 'Craig, can you explain what you were doing?' Craig answers. 'I just took my pants and stuff off, and I noticed there was a drone outside my window.' His mum nods. 'Son like mother lets just hope a video doesn't get put online.'

Craig nods. 'Yep.' He sits down patting his lap for me to sit there, I laugh sitting down, he wraps his arms around me rocking me back and forth, he kisses the top of my head and I whisper. 'I love you, Craig.' He smiles. 'I love you too Tweek.' I slowly drift into a peaceful sleep in Craigs' arms.

[Craigs POV]

I hear a soft snore as I look down to Tweek sleeping peacefully in my arms, I smile as I hear my mum say. 'Dinners ready!' I nod and say. 'Ok mum, I'll go get Tricia.' I stand up holding Tweek in my arms, I walk upstairs placing him down on my bed, I whisper. 'I'll save some food for you.' Tweek slowly opens one eye, I whisper. 'Dinner is ready.' He groans. 'Alright. . .' He sits up and I say. 'You can go to sleep, I'll save some food for you.' He nods. 'Thanks, Craig.' He kisses me quickly, followed by him going back to sleep.

I walk out of the room and knock on Tricias' door, she answers. 'Oh, I thought it was someone actually cool.' I sigh. 'Dinner is ready.' We walk downstairs and sit down at the table, dad asks. 'Isn't Tweek here?' I nod. 'Yeah, he fell asleep.' I finish dinner looking up every 1 minute to see if Tweek was there, I finished and mum says. 'Go to sleep, you have school tomorrow, if I hear moaning, I'm not afraid to come in your room.'

I nod walking upstairs to my room, I get inside and see Tweek laying there on his phone, I smile kissing his cheek, he quickly hugs me and I ask. 'What's wrong?' He says. 'I was afraid, I thought that you would have been killed.' I kiss his cheek and say. 'I'm alive Tweek.'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!