Guy in the Red

Brooklynn

My life is a long story so i'll sum it up as best as i can since all of us have our own story. I'm Brooklynn Aubrey Archer.

So here's the thing. The Archers are dangerous feared famous killers in which my great great great great grandpa, great great great grandpa, great great grandpa, and dad were put in death row.

That was s tongue twister, Archers have been around for years!

We're well known. Everyone knows the Archers so when grandma, mom and i were born, we had to take our moms last name to help no make gangs find us. But when my grandparents and parents got married, they wanted to keep the Archers going so I took the last name, Archer.

Dad's original last name is King.

So in which, I'm Brooklynn Aubrey King when i leave the house.

We're not a gang, were a strong powerful team along with my great uncles, which is my grandpas teammates and best friends. My great great grandpa passed away, but left a something strong that he had to step up from when my great great great great grandpa passed away...

The Red Hooders.

**

"Hi Midnight! Blake!" I pet my panther and Tiger.

They meow and rub their heads on my legs.

So you might be wondering. Brooklynn, why the fuck do you have a pet panther and tiger? Well, my dad found them abandoned somewhere and took them home, letting them be the teams mascots.

Me? I'm not in any part of our team. My anxiety disorder is way too bad for that, I was offered to be a spy, but I declined because of my anxiety. My dad agreed in that. See, I'm a daddy's girl, Ive always been attached to my dad since I was born.

I walk out of my house and see Rosalie walking up to my driveway.

Rosalie is my best friend since pre k. She's my pride and joy right there! We even ride horses together! She doesn't have a horse of her own yet, so we switch off riding my white horse, Pepper!

Anyways, she doesn't have a car just yet so i drive us school everyday, but regardless, we would drive to school anyways. "Hey hoe!" Rosalie walks up to me and I roll my eyes. "Hey don't be a bitch today, you know, I'm tired of your attitude missy!"

I laugh.

So I'm clearly the mean one out of us. Rosalie has a heart of gold! "Wanna take the lambo" I smirk and she excitedly nods.

Anddddd Lamborghinis are something you get when you're apart of the Red Hooders, or the son or daughter. But all the daughters refuse to drive a lambo, including me. I ride my little black jeep. "Yesss"

I laugh. "Just kidding, going in my baby right here" I pat my jeep and get in the drivers seat. She laughs and gets in the passengers before I pull out of my house and drive to school. "It's senior year, bitch!!" I say and we whoo.

We laugh then I blast my all time favorite singer, SOMO!

Rosalie knows I can jam out to my baby all day! That's why she never talks about him because I can go on for hours. "Let's listen to my baby Shawn Mendes, we always listen to SoMo" she puts her phone in the Bluetooth, making me groan. "Oh don't be a bitch"