Fluffy & Ryder

Landon

"He's perfect for Jade!! She's gonna love him!!" Sunshine says excitedly and I nod with a smile.

**

"Mommy has something for you outside" I smile, holding Fillys little hand as we walk out of the house.

Her jaw instantly drops when she sees her dream pony standing in front of her.

She starts to cry and immediately hugs Fluffy. "Thank you thank you!!" she detaches from Fluffy so she can hug Sunshine and I. "I love him soooo much!!!" she smiles widely.

"We're glad! Go say hi!!" Sunshine giggles and Filly plays with Fluffy.

I smile and put my arms out. "Come here momma girl" I say and Sunshine walks over to me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead. "Gonna take her on a ride?" I ask and she smiles widely.

"Really?" she asks and I nod. "Sweet!!" she gets out of my grip and walks over to Filly. "Wanna take a ride on him?" she asks her and Filly looks at her with the biggest smile and nod. "Let's get him all tacked up and ride!"

Filly runs to the barn and Sunshine laughs as she leads Fluffy behind her.

Motorcycles pull into the driveway and I look to see the guys. "Little girl get her pony today yet?!" Josh asks and I nod.

They drop their jaws. "Fucker!! We missed it! I told you to stop putting in your damn makeup!" Kendall hits Dylan.

"Bitch I'm natural beauty" Dylan flips his imaginary hair.

"You wish" Archie crosses his arms.

I chuckle. "Well, I recorded it" I pull out my phone and show them the video. "She's actually in the barn now with Sunshine tacking him up so she can have her first ride on him"

They look at me. "Sure you won't freak out again?" Josh raises an eyebrow.

I cross my arms. "Pftttt, no" I say then here comes Filly on Fluffy. "You look great babygirl!" I smile and take a picture

"Thanks daddy!!" she rides over to me. "I love him sooo much!!"

I chuckle. "I'm glad baby. Look who's here!"

She looks up and gasps. Sunshine laughs and holds Fluffy while Filly jumps off and runs over to hug them. "Grandpa!!" she smiles widely and Archie picks her up.

He kisses her cheek. "Hey pretty girl!"

She hugs his neck then looks at Josh. "Uncle Joshy!!" she says excitedly.