Kick Him Off The Team

Landon

I pull into Archies driveway and see everyone already there, besides Nathan.

Ha.

Coward.

I get off of my motorcycle and walk over to them. "Do you know where Nathan is? If he wants to be on the team then he needs to fucking be here" Archie growls and I shrug. "Guess he's n-"

"IM HERE!" Nathan pulls up in his car.

I growl and everyone looks at me. "Sooo you had the balls to come?" I cross my arms.

Nathan rolls his eyes. "And you're completely irrelevant so you had the balls?" he asks.

I stand tall. "This is MY family! Plus, do I see you having the leaders daughters baby?" I growl. "YOU can leave and never come back! We don't need you!" I snap, making him flinch.

"Woah woah woah!" the guys walk over to us.

"What the hell happened between you two?!" Josh asks.

"And between Brooklynn and Rosalie" Nathan scoffs.

I stomp. "YOUR DAUGHTER STARTED IT!"

"STARTED WHAT?!" Archie asks.

I cross my arms. "His daughter scratched Filly"

"Oh don't make it seem like it's all mine! She said it was an accident! She would never do something like that! Your daughter intentionally threw a rock at Victoria's head!" Nathan shouts.

I go to shout back, but the guys stand in front of us. "STOP YOU TWO!" Archie growls.

I roll my eyes. "Listen Archie. Clearly Nathan and I aren't getting along so can you y'know... kick him out"

Archie looks at me. "You know what Landon? I think we could do without you" he a
says, making all the guys besides Nathan gasp.

"Fine. I don't need to fight this gang with you anyways" I growl and go on my Lamborghini, speeding home.

I pull into the driveway to see my beautiful daughter and girlfriend drawing on the driveway with chalk

I pull into the driveway to see my beautiful daughter and girlfriend drawing on the driveway with chalk. I get off and walk towards them. "Daddy!!" Filly runs over to me and hugs my legs.

I laugh and kneel down to her height. "Hey Filly! Are you and mommy having fun?" I chuckle.

She excitedly nods. "Yea!! I drew a horsey! Mommy taught me how!" she smiles and takes my hand, showing me her horse she drew. "It's Charlie!!"