three

tina woods

i didn't go with him tonight. he left the house angry because i didn't want to go.

he's the one making me like this. a hurt feeling inside me, he's using our money, and the money in the bank account that he promised he's saving for our future, new bigger home, wedding,kids,etc.

he's waisting it all.

i sigh looking at my watch,2:32 am. later than usual.

i just hate every time i try to be mad at ethan he has this effect on me and convinces me. we've been that perfect high school couple, perfect college couple. we've had our ups and downs, and we're still together.

if ethan didn't have the effect he has on me now, i would've been with someone else right now.

ethan is perfect, i wouldn't ask for anything else.

i hear a loud slam and i flinch.before i can turn around i feel my neck being attacked with kisses. the smell of liquor fills my nose.

i push the person back and reveals a messy ethan. "baby"he drags out. "what ethan,what" i ask him. "did you lose again"i ask him once again.

"yea, but we got more money"he says coming towards me pinning me against the wall.his lips kiss my neck slightly sucking on it.

i moan and give in. he taps my thigh signaling for me to jump. i jump a bit and he grabs both my thighs putting them around his waist.

he sets me on the table and starts taking off my shorts. i mess around with the hem of his shirt. "fuck, lets go to the bed"ethan moans clearly sexually frustrated.

we get to our room, ethan lays me on the bed and hovers over me. he pulls on my t-shirt. i didn't have a bra under the t-shirt.

while he kisses me ,he rubs me through my panties. i stop kissing and throw my head back. "continue kissing me"ethan growls. i nod kissing him and he continues rubbing. i moan into his mouth and mess with his belt.

i push his pants down along with his underwear. i grab his member pumping it. i race to take off my panties. "how bad do you want it"ethan smirks taking his member away from me. "bad, so bad ethan. fill me up"i cry out.

"as you say so baby" he says pushing himself in me. his stomach makes contact with mine. i throw my head back , scratching his back. "fuck ethan!" i yell out. ethan moans and stuffs his face in my neck. sucking on my neck; leaving hickeys.

ethan's thrust start becoming sloppy and slower. i clench my walls around him and hit my climax. i let out a loud moan and so does ethan; he cums filling me up with his juices.

i feel his and i's juices mix around and drip from my core. ethan pulls out slowly and drops next to me. he pulls the covers over us and pulls my body close to his. "i love you tina, i really do. i can't wait for us to get married.we have everything already planned out, we're getting married in three months baby"he says excitedly. i chuckle and kiss him. "i can't wait for our kids too. baby tina's running around complaining because they can't find their dolls" he adds and smiles hardly thinking of it. "i really want kids tina" he says seriously.

"same but, first let's get married" i say.

  "sure, i can wait, i think" he says. i laugh a bit and groan. the pain in between my thighs hurt, ethan really did go hard tonight. "does it hurt baby, i didn't mean to go that hard" he says putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it up and down.

"the pain will go away"i assure him. "i love you tina"he says cuddling me. "i love you ethan"i mumble.

end of chapter

the song that's inspired by this book really makes me cry.

vote

-LUVME1600