one

tina woods

i watch him roll the dice and let it drop onto the table.everyone cheers as they all see ethan win.

ethan turns to kiss me passionately, i kiss him back of course being proud of him.

"we got lucky tonight"he whispers into my ear and a smile creeps on my lips. i kiss his cheek and we both turn back to the game.

'alejandro' hands ethan his money that he won fair and square.

"come on lets go home baby"ethan says.i nod and tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear.

-

we get back to our house. soon as i close the door i run into ethan's arms; kissing him. i tug on his suit so he can know i want this off.

ethan leads us to our room. i slightly push him onto the bed. when he lands on the bed , he moves a bit to the side to take out the money from his pocket and throws it around the room.

we both laugh and i continue to kiss him straddling his lap. ethan flips us over attacking my neck. sucking on my neck harshly.

he starts unzipping my dress and i undo his shirt. desperately wanting each other's touch.

we get to the point with no clothes on and ethan slides in me. thrusting slowly to tease me. i smack his arm and he chuckles.

his thrust were hard, fast, and deep. its kind of like every thrust has a meaning behind it.

i grip on ethan's arm as i hit my climax. ethan twitches and cums. filling me up with his juices. he pulls out and looks down at area dripping with cum that he'd just let out.

he smirks and kisses me.

for the rest of the night, we talked with me laying on his chest.

end of chapter

i love this song so please don't let this story flop.

vote

-LUVME1600