epilogue

years later

third person point of view

ethan could never find a new lover, tina would always be on his mind.he counted down 9 months. he counted down years since then, his kid could be a year old today.

he's been a mess since she left, he drinks, his house is a mess, everything is a mess, the only thing that can fix him is tina.

he put a chain on the ring and wore it as a necklace, since then he never took it off.

he walks down the aisle looking for whiskeys. a little girl approaches him. "are you lost" he questions. "where's mama" she says with teary eyes. ethan looks at her hazel eyes with long lashes, he smiles and picks her up.

"camilla!" he hears a woman shout. that voice sounds familiar to him. his heart flutters, urging him to find the kid's mother.

he looks around to see where the shouting comes from. "mama!" the baby says softly.

he walk towards the yells, he sees her with another baby that looks a lot like the girl he has in his arms. she has a twin.

ethan lets the girl down to walk her to tina. "thank you sir" she thanks ethan. ethan looks up at tina and his heart explodes.

"tina"he whispers

"ethan"tina says.

that girl he had in his arms is his.

"twins!"ethan says getting a bit excited. tina nods still shocked to see ethan. ethan smiles and pulls tina into a hug.

"i love you" ethan puts his face into her neck; her scent filling his nose. like a little boy hugging his mom after not seeing her for a day. desperately needing tina's touch.

tina notices the ring in a necklace around his neck making her smile.

"i love you more ethan"tina kisses his cheek.

the end

thats the end guys, i really love this song, just don't let the story flop.

vote

-LUVME1600