six

ethan dolan

i didn't get to meet at the restaurant, she should be home now. the good thing is, the guy didn't take the ring from me to be able to play, i can give the ring back to the love of my life.

i walk into the house ready to greet my favorite person ever.

she should've heard the door open by now and greeted me with a hug.something is strange, its awfully quiet.

before i fulling walk in, i see a letter on top of the table that's by the door.

dear love,
  i didn't leave because i don't love you, i love you with all my heart, i put it on everything. i would die for you, but you have taken it too far. you took my ring just to go gambling, too drunk to realize im hurting, this morning after you left, i felt sick, i took a pregnancy test, im pregnant.

i tried surprising you, i tried to call you, you read my message but didn't reply, didn't show up. im disappointed.

i don't want my child to live like this, seeing his or hers father leave every morning and night to go do whatever. you won't be hearing from me and your child.

i love you ethan, i really do, xoxo!

sincerely your bestfriend,
tina woods.

i sob, tears pouring out my eyes. i look at the pregnancy tests and put it by my chest, and put it back down.i run and check all rooms.

i run outside to see if she's anywhere in site.

i look both left and right. when i turn to right, i see tina getting in a car. "tina!" i shout hoping she would hear me.

i didn't shout loud enough, she didn't hear me, she left. i broke down in the middle of the street, cars honking at me to move.

everything crashing down on me, i never imagined the love of my life leaving me and she's right gambling did change me.

"im so sorry baby"i whisper trying to hold back the tears but awfully fail.

the end

i know in the song, the guys shouts for her, she heard him and he got shot but, in this story, it's different.

thank you for reading!

comment
tell others to read
and
vote

-LUVME1600