1792

"I'm Back."

The blonde sang with a sinister smirk on her face. She placed one hand on her hip and the other on the stair railing.

"Who are you?" Dante hissed. She literally just snapped his brother's neck and sent him flying down the stairs.

She made a pout face."Don't tell me I've changed that much over the last two centuries. Dany."

Dante's eyes widened in complete shock.

"Wait. It's not possible...NO!" He shock his head backing away from the stairs with Adeline behind his extended arm.

"You--

Adeline raised a confused brow."Who is she?"She screeched in a state of panic.

The girl was unnaturally beautiful. Flawless porcelain white skin the glimmered in the dim lighting,long,silky straight blonde hair that was only a shade or two from being white. Two crystal blue eyes in cased in almond shaped eyes with long dark thick lashes.

Thick full lips color in a blush pink color and a button nose. Soft rosy cheeks with killer high cheekbones. Her face was less heart-shaped then before and she was for sure shorter than she original was.

Her hair falls down her back will a small section was draped over her left shoulder. She stood at the first step in a lace white bralette with a pair of black high waisted jeans that showed off her sexy and slender figure. A pair of six-inched black heels,and topped with a black leather jacket. And what would be a outfit without diamond earrings.

She slowly walked down the stairs,the silence that followed her heels clacking on the wooden stairs and then on the floor stepping over Luca's unconscious form.

She eyed him before her gaze returned to the only two left in the room.

"What no welcome back kiss,or something meaningful." She stepped forward and Dante stepped back protectively. Blocking Adeline from the girl they thought died in the late 1700's.

"You died." Dante said in complete and utter awe.

Serafina rolled her eyes."Wow I thought you were the smart one. And I go back Sera now." She winked.

He blushed at the gesture but Adeline didn't fall so easy.

"How did you get in my house?"

Sera's playful tone switched drastically when Adeline spoke."How's your Uncle?" She grinned.

"What?" Adeline's face was a mix of confusion and angry."What did you do to him?"

Sera placed her hands on her hips." Let's just say he makes a nice snack on the go."

Adeline was about to daze towards her but Dante snapped out of Sera's spell and kept Adeline back.

Luca groaned as he came to." What the hell happened."

Sera flipped a lock of hair getting down to eye level."I happened. I figured you'd be glad to see me. As it really been that long since 1792?"

Luca's face changed to a similar one of his twin's."Serafina?"

She rolled her eyes."I'm sure you have a lot of questions but I can't stay."

"Please don't" Adeline mumbled.

"Wait, we can be together."Luca shot up.

She gave him a glance over and a petty smile. She turned to him and walked closer. It seemed that they were going to kiss but she went passed his mouth and two his ear.