Bubble,Bubble,Toil and Trouble

Athena stood under the water of her shower,she didn't move much she just stood there and listened as her thoughts raced a mile a minute.

All she could think about was her death,then her return only to be captured and then witness someone who was kind to her be slaughter by a heartless girl. To fair set in her ways.

She placed a hand on the white tiles on the wall and looked up at the old shower head. She let the warm water run down her face and neck and then sighed deeply.

She turned the knobs and the shower slowly turned off. She pushed back the black curtains and wrapped her body in a red towel. Then grabbed another one and rubbed her long soaked black hair. She stared at her reflection in the vintage dark wood framed mirror.

She rubbed her hair again then sat the towel on the counter,she took a lock of damp hair and eyed it wearily.

She opened the the cabinet on the wall and pulled out a few things,she took the large sliver scissors  and cut through her dark hair letting it fall to the ground some even into the white porcelain sink.

She felt tears in her eyes but kept snipping away as all the memories from the past six hundred and sixty-six years.

She kept cutting until her hair was just below her chest. She placed the scissors down and turned to the small clear bottle with color in it.

She reached for it and turned the shower on again.

********

Luca took another swig of the bottle of Vodka."Told yeah we should have killed the bitch at Adeline's," He took another angry swig."But no you had to go and play the hero. The knight in shinning armor." He mocked.

Dante raised a curious brow and glared at his twin."And this is my faul--

"YES! We should have killed her than all this shit that keeps happening. Wouldn't be happening!" He shouted.

Dante narrowed his gaze." Need I remind that you meet her before anyone else."

He downed more liquor."And look where that got us." He hissed.

The sounds of heels brought the twins back to there senses. Athena walked around the corner and stood before the boys.

Her hair was shorter and dyed a dark blue,she wore a black lace bralette,high waisted dark grey jeans. Black combat boots and a black lace chocker wore nicely around her neck with a sliver cross hanging from it.

"Damn we knew you were depressed but damn." Luca mumbled downing more liquor. Athena walked down the small steps and walked farther into the den.

"It's nice to see you guys too."

Dante turned to his younger sister."How are you doing?"

"Better considering." She mumbled. She pushed a lock of hair out of her face and turned to her other brother."What no question?" She fired.

He ignored her and drunk more.

She turned to Dante. "I don't know what happened to me but I don't have my powers anymore and I'm more than certain that I'm no longer immortal." She told him.

He nodded,not liking it but the not living forever wasn't there biggest issue. He knew deep down that Athena never wanted to live forever nor had he. But Luca, it seemed unlikely he'd live any other way.

"The main thing is trying to get your magic back. Whatever it takes." He informed her.

She followed him towards the witch lair that seemed to have not been touched sense her death. She looked over all the things in there a small smiling spreading across her face.