Chapter 14

Zach's pov
Elizabeth went outside with Jonah, I watched them from the couch.

They were laughing and yelling at each other, they're getting along nicely.
"So, why don't we just go to the police?" Elena asks,
"I don't know, but it sounds cool if we solve this on our own" I answered,

"Sounds, only sounds cool, zach" Corbyn added, I rolled my eyes,

It's been 15 minutes, why are the siblings not back? Weird. I check outside, nothing. But I see our car driving away, they're going somewhere? Together?

"Why is our car driving away?" I ask,
"No, the car keys is with-" Daniel checked his pockets and paused,
"The hell?" Elena said,
"Jonah!" Elena yelled and ran outside,

"wait up!" Corbyn yelled, we followed her. We all run following the car,
"Oii!Stop the car!" Elena yelled to the car, our car keep speeding up.

"Jonah!" I yelled, the car speed up, we stopped, out of breath.
"Ugh! Darn it!" Elena kicked a box, she's scary when she's mad.

I checked my phone, I texted Elizabeth, no response or reads. No way, no way.
I ran back to the house and pick up bikes and skateboards,
"Dude, what are you doing?" Jack asked,

"After Jonah, coming?" I ask, Jack grabbs his skateboard,
"Let's go" He said, I nodded. So, I use my bike, Elena uses Daniel's skateboard (Your welcome), Daniel uses the bike, the rest uses their skateboards.

We pack our stuffs in our bags. I put a rope, tape, and a bandanna ( don't ask). Then we go on.
"Turn left and stop infront of a house on the left" Corbyn said, he must've hacked into Jonah's phone.

We all ride to the house. Elena is silent, focus sharp silent. Damn, she's scary, have I mention that before?

We stopped infront of the house, I was stunned, it's big.
"Here?" Elena whispered,
"Yeah, let's put our bikes and skateboards here and let's sneak inside" Daniel said, we nodd.

I pressed to the wall, listening for sounds.
"She changed" I heard a voice, not Jonah's. We all went inside, suprisingly, the door wasn't lock.

Suddenly, I saw a blood on the floor, I gulped. I hope it's not Elizabeth's.

Elizabeth's pov
45 minutes ago,
I'm tied, but there's a duct tape on my mouth. Where am I?
"She's awake, dad" I see Jonah said, talking to a man. Dad?

"Ok" The man comes closer to me and ripped the duct tape on my mouth, I screamed.
"Ouch! That hurts!" I yelled,

The man slapped my face. I gasped. Then my nose stings, I see blood on my shirt. My nose is bleeding.
"Scream one more time, you'll get more" The man said, I bit my lips.

"Why am I here?" I ask,
"Look, Clarrie, we need you back home" The man said, what?
"H-how do you know my nickname?" I ask,
"Jonah, have you tell her?" The man asks, Jonah shook his head,

"It's dad, Ellie" Jonah said. What?
"Dad already passed away, a long time ago. How?" I ask, looking back and forth from Jonah to the man.

"I faked my death, Elizabeth. I married your 'mom' for money. I love Jonah, but when you came along, I faked my death" The man said,
"N-no, you can't be dad" I stuttered,

"I'am, Clarrie." The man crossed his arms, I start to cry.
"But why? You hated me and faked your death?" I ask,

"You were all kind and always so perfect, not like my boy, Jonah" Dad said, "Right, Jonah?"
"O-oh, yeah" Jonah said, I can see he forced a smile about this.

"Killed 'mom' since I can have her money and now, I gotta kill you" Dad said,
"Wait, you said to only bring Ellie here and talk it out!" Jonah stand infront of me,

"Yeah, that was the easy part, you believe things easily" Dad walked to Jonah. I closed my eyes, I heard a loud smack. And when I open my eyes, Jonah is on the floor, his nose bleeding and his jaw is bruised.

"Now, shall we?" Dad pulled my chair to the stairs,
"No, please!" I yelled, SMACK, he hit my face hard, my lips start to bleed, he carried on pulling me. I stared at Jonah, unconscious and bleeding badly.

Zach's pov
As we walk inside, I froze. Jonah is on the floor. His nose is bleeding and his jaw is badly bruised. I run to him, checking his pulse.

"Is he dead?" Elena asked,
"Nope, but it's not him." I said,
"But that jerk just kidnapped my-" Elena stopped, we heard a loud scream.

"Elizabeth!" I yelled running upstairs. Elena and the others run following me.
My jaw dropped at the sight.
Elizabeth is on the floor, blood from her left arm, right ankles, and her nose and lips.

And a man, standing beside her, smiling at the sight of us, seeing Elizabeth......