Chapter 26

Elizabeth's pov

Oh, great..

"Alright" Logan clapped his hands, "I'm gonna teach you all how to fight. And I need all of you guys to be fit"

"We are" We chorused. Logan blinked a few times.
"Okay. Well, I need you to warm up right now. Give me 5 laps around the garden. AND NO STOPPING" Logan blows the whistle.

We all sighed and start running. Jonah and Daniel are up front, Corbyn and Jack is infront of me and Zach. Which leads me and Zach in the back. I would run to school im some cases, so I'm not that tired when it comes to running. I'm used to it.

1 lap done, I start outrunning Jack.
"Ughhhhh" I groaned silently,
"If I heard one of you whine I will make it to ten laps!" Logan yelled,
Since when did he become a coach?

I start humming to Castle On The Hill by Ed Sheeran. It's like my sport music. It gives me the energy and stuffs. I start to out run Corbyn, now I'm in the back of Daniel and Jonah.

Second lap. Sweat is all over my neck, but I'm not breathing heavy.
"How- is- Elizabeth- not-tired?" Jack asked,
"I don't know. Running is my game" I answered, half laughing,

I passed Daniel, now I'm neck and neck with Jonah.
"Watch out Jonah! Elizabeth is close!" Logan yelled. Jonah rolled his eyes,
"And why should I care?" Jonah asked,
"The one who finnishes the laps first, can choose who to spare with." Logan answered,

"Wait what?" Jonah asked,
"Bye big bro!" I out run him, getting my third lap,
"Wooo hoo, Elliiiieee!" Logan cheered, I laughed,
"You are all getting beaten by a girl boys!" Logan shouted, laughing,

"Shut up!" They all yelled, I laughed,

4th lap,

One more lap to go, yay.

I run faster and faster, not caring that my muscles are on fire. Sweat start to slide from my forehead to my cheeks.
"Watch out Elizabeth, we have obstacles now!" Logan shouted,

"Wha-oof" I fell face first to the grass. I winced, sitting up.
"Are you okay?" Jonah asked,
"No" I answered,
"Shit" I whispered. My left arm is scratched. Followed by some serveral cuts on my arms and my cheek.

"Does this rope," Zach pulls a white strong rope, "is really needed for the obstacle?"
"Ummm, yeah?" Logan walked to us,
"You should've told us earlier about this "obstacle" thing you have, Logan" I stand up, with Jonah helping me.

"I'm sorry" Logan scratched the back of his neck,
"It's fine. But can I pick a sparing partner?" I asked,
"Oh right, sure" logan nodded,
I looked to Jonah,
"Brother versus sister?" I grinned,
"Oh, you're on sis" Jonah flicked my nose, I lightly punch his shoulder.

"But let's take a break shall we? I'm thirsty" Jack said,
"Yeah, couldn't agree more" Daniel pointed,
"Yeah, I'm just gonna stay here" I said, they all nodded and walk inside, except Zach.

"You okay?" He kisses me and cupped my cheeks, observing the small cut on my cheek,
"I'm fine. Just remembering old times in Bronx" I answered,
"Ooohh, flashback. What is it?" He asked, his seven year old self taking over him.

"My favorite sport other than running" I smiled,

"What is it?"

"Gymnastics"

"Wow! Gymnastics?" He gasps,
"Yeah, but I don't do competitions and stuffs. I only do it to keep me sane that's it" I explained,

"Do you still remeber some tricks?"

"Yeah, then after gymnastics, I went to do parkour a bit. So yeah, I do remember all of the tricks"

"Show me" Zach hold my hand, I laughed,
"Alright, alright" I walk to the middle of the garden. Zach pulled all of Logan's traps and stuffs out of the way.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded.

I took a deep breath. This will be fun. Eventhough my last cartwheel is a year ago, I still remember how to do it.

I do a salute, and exhale my breath.
"Here goes nothing" I said.

I did a cartwheel and a kickover. Followed by a one handed cartwheel and lastly, an aerial. I landed perfectly and did a salute.

"THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!" Zach runs to me, lifting me, twirling me around. I laughed at his reaction.

Am I really that good? Since when am I that good?

"Can you put me down please?" I asked, he put me down and kisses me, I kissed back.
"Is that my sister?" Jonah walked to us,
"Maybe" I answered,
"You need to teach us" Jack said,

"Nah, I don't teach" I waved,
"Aww" they whined,
"Well, we got a gymnast here" Logan crossed his arms,
"That was good,"
"Thanks" I nodded.

"OI SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

We all turned, silent. We start looking in every direction we can. Who was that? Where are they? What are they doing here? Have they been spying on us? Millions of questions start to roam around my head.

"Who was that?!" Logan yelled, "Show yourself!"

We heard mummbles around us. From four different voices.

Zach pushed me behind his back. I hold his hand tight. Jonah's back is pressed against mine. Jack is next to Zach, also scanning the situation. Corbyn is next to Jonah, his hand in his pocket, holding something. Probably his phone. Daniel is next to Logan. We are making a small circle, in the middle of Logan's huge garden.

"SHOW YOURSELF" Logan barked.

Suddenly, a girl appeared from the bushes. She have a brown straight hair that falls to her back. Light brown eyes and her pale skin completed her look. She is beautiful. Yet she looks like one of those mean bitches from the mean bitches club at high schools.

Zach's hand lowered from me. His gaze is on the girl. She looks like my age. She stopps a few steps from us. Her hands crossed. She is wearing a black top and a black tights. All black clothings.

"Hello, Zachary, miss me?" She said,

Huh? What? Who is this girl? How do she know Zach?

"How do you know his name?" Jack asked,

"Guyss" Zach said,

We all turned to him. His gaze is still on the girl.

"Meet my ex-girlfriend, Lexus"

My jaw dropped.

What the fuck?

            A little A/N
Wayhooooo
I haven't posted in a while, sorry for that. I just had my graduation and I have alot to do. I'm so sorry for that. But hey, I'm back!

I have a winner for the small featured contest I had. And it's only one person. She will be featured in the next chaps. Keep your eyes open! And oooh, Zach's ex. What do you think is going to happen?

Stay tuned for more!

Thx a bunch!
-Aishea.KN