In Love With The Devil

Sangwoo watched the male smile cutely and he smiled closing his eyes humming. "Cute" Sangwoo took yoon to his house, going inside, it was quite and usually he would hear the girl make some sort of noise as soon he'd open the door. His thoughts were focused on that and he was making a face, that looked like he was worried. He was spaced out for a moment and remembered he had made it to where she couldn't make anymore noise. He'd check on her when he was done this male. He put everything up and laid out the food he was going to prepare

Bum walked in with sangwoo and looks around "nice place"

Sangwoo didn't answer his heart was racing as he wasn't facing the male he kept eyeing the knife, but that's not what he wanted right now or was it what he wanted? He shook his head he wanted to actually try to love the boy maybe? He sighed hard conflicted with himself.

Bum watched the male from behind "Sangwoo... are you ok?"

Sangwoo looked over to yoonbum slowly and smiled a little with his eyes close "yes, love... just thinking that's all." Witch wasn't a complete lie. He reached for the knife and started to cut into the vegetables that needed to be chopped for the soup he decided to make. With every cut he could only imagine that it was the poor boys body. "...ugh..." Sangwoo actually felt dizzy for once thinking grossly like that. Was it just too much for him or was he just really turned on?

Bum came behind the taller male "do you need help?"

Sangwoo breathed in deeply clenching onto the knife in his hand. He could feel the males body heat on his back. Sangwoo blacks out "Mm, yes." He turns and gabbed the knife into yoonbum so quick there was no time for a reaction. Sangwoo blinks hard looking down at the vegetables being chopped by his hands with the help of yoonbum hugging behind him. realizing that what he just saw wasn't real. Sangwoo sighs again stopping the male for a moment dropping the knife and turning his head to him. "Why are you—sweet to me? You barely know me.." Sangwoos feelings were starting to get into the way of things and fucking with his head. He has never hesitated to kill someone that he wanted to kill so badly before. Or was it just the disgusting lust he had for the male that made him want to kill him? Or was it the feminine look the male had? Right now. Sangwoo didn't care. He only knew he couldn't let the male leave his house.

"Because I'm nice to everyone Is it bad?.." He asked and hugged him from behind gently

Sangwoo turned around then picks up the male walking him to his bed room not even thinking about the girl at all. He laid the boy in his soft bed. "How do you like it?"

"l-like what....!?" He was nervous and felt uncomfortable because he was so close to him

Sangwoos thigh was in between the poor boys legs rubbing him softly and he smiled down at the male. "How soft the bed is." Sangwoos body was laying on top of the males their faces so close Sangwoos bites his own lip tasting yoonbum again that linger on his lips. He caresses bums face looking into his eyes

"Really soft.." Bum whispers and looked into the blondes eyes he felt shy and blushed like a tomato

"How fucking cute." Sangwoo says laying down completely closing the gap between their lips. his huge hands felt the males body slithering into his clothes to feel his warm skin.

Bum stops the male's hands "w-wait you going to fast" he panted and looked at him still red

"I only wanted to feel your skin..." Sangwoo said devilishly and his licked to males lips humming as he sucked the taste out of yoonbums mouth. He slurped up a little bit of drool the male made. "Delicious..."

Bum covers his face shyly

Chuckled softly "you are innocent?" Sangwoo watched the boy shy away from him, he loved how this boy was. "I want you... yoonbum~ would you be mine?" Sangwoo cooed in the boys ear biting it a little. his thigh rubbed more on the males crotch feeling a little hard on.

Bum groaned softly "we just met.." He whispered in blonde male's ear

"I see the way you look at me. You'd be lying if you didn't want to be with me." Sangwoo kissed down his jawline smiling a bit making lewd kissing noises

Bum blushed "I think I like you..." he said shyly but scared of what sangwoo will think about it

"Mm... I see." Sangwoo said sliding his hand down the his chest feeling his hard nipples through the males shirt smirking. He twirls his thumb on his needy nipples. "You are so tiny..." Sangwoo said to the boy who was so sweet.

Bum covered his mouth and close his eyes let out soft groans

Sangwoo watched the boys reaction smiling and he greedily push's up his shirt giving his pink pointed nipples a lick. Then closing his warm wet lips over it sucking a little listing to yoonbums whines of pleasure. Yoons little hardened cock pressed on Sangwoos thigh and his thigh tingles with heat and chills his own cock became slightly erected. He positioned himself to where yoonbum could feel is soft erection rub on the males. He nibbles on yoonbums little stiff buds making more kissing noises

"S-Sangwoo we going to fast..." Bum said panting and blushing madly ,bite his lip and moans with pleasures "s-slow.." He bites his finger

This innocent boy whines and begs Sangwoo to slow down it only make him to rape him. His cries made Sangwoo so much harder than before he growls softly and rubbing his cock more with his own. "Come on baby... I want to make you cum in your pants." Sangwoo said seductively biting down on his nipple and tugging it.

"Sangwoo I'm scared... I-I never done this kind of stuff before" bum said with tears falling to his cheeks and pants more

"I'll take good care of you, kitten...." Sangwoo suddenly pulls away from yoonbum and tugging his small frame into his lap, hugging his sides with his huge hands. "I wont do anything to hurt you." Sangwoo lied through his teeth, and smiling softly at the boy. "If you wish for me to stop I will... don't think I'll be so nice to stop next time." Sangwoo purred in yoons ear.

Bum closed his eyes and let out more tears and shut his mouth he wanted sangwoo to stop he wasnt ready for it he looked down and pants a little with more tears keep falling

"...would you like me to get rid of that for you?" Sangwoo watched the boy cry and kissed his scared tears away, "are you that scared?" He arched an brow at the boy petting his hair.

"Can I leave?..." Bum looks at him "I need to help my Uncle..."

Sangwoo tilted his head at the boy, then rubbing his arm. "If will make you feel save again." Sangwoo didn't like this rejection at all. He is so use to people just opening there legs up for him without question. The boy was completely different , and so scared.

Bum nodded and kissed the male's lips "I'll be back later if I have time" he said with soft smile and left the house

Sangwoo just fucked up everything. Why was he being so sloppy? Why didn't he just forcefully hit the male? Why did he let him leave? Was he actually falling for him?

To be continued....