The Long Talk

He really liked how attached this boy was to him and he didn't even do anything to make Bum like this. This was too fucking easy. What this a trap? Sangwoo knew he was good looking and all but was there a catch? Sangwoo petted to boy humming a song he liked as he thought. "Before I have sex with you I'd really like to know your age." Sangwoo said even though this boy looked so young.  There was no way he was older than Sangwoo.

Bum looked at the male "I'm 22" he said while hugging the male

Sangwoo rubs the males back looking at him. "I am actually a year younger than you..." The tall male sort of pouted be then liked the idea of being younger.

Bum sits in front of the tall male "so tell me about yourself" Bum smiled and wanted to know everything

"What would you like to know about me I'm an open book for you baby." Sangwoo said looking at yoonbums plum lips

"What you doing for living hmm... Have you ever had a Relationship who you lived with and I wanna know about your childhood" Bum smiled

Sangwoo sighs softly then bites his jaw for a moment thinking where to start. "Okay... I've had relationships, I guess? But I never lived with anyone but myself... my childhood was filled with abusive behavior, which had been conducted by my father.... After i had reached my breaking point, I brutally killed my father and then my mother out of the disquietude thought that she might call the police. After a while, I moved on and went to the military Police. Now I'm here, I don't really have a job..." Sangwoo was quite for a moment looking at yoonbums reaction.

Bum wasn't surprised because he's life a little bit like the males "well I'm living with my uncle my father and mother murdered by unknown, I almost killed my classmate when I was younger I've been bullied for 3 years at school..." Bum looked at the blonde male quietly

Sangwoo smiles grossly at the boy, the lust to see him actually kill someone for him was great. Then Sangwoo frowns realizing he actually started to fall for Yoonbum, the little information he got from the male made Sangwoo want him more. "Does your uncle do things to you? I've noticed a few bruises on you..." Sangwoo started to point them out and kissed them sweetly. His hands caressed the slender male humming softly looking at him.

His eyes widened a little "n..no" he lied and faked a smile "I just fell yesterday" he fake giggles

Sangwoo cocked a brow looking down at him then pulled him close to his body suddenly. Then he whimpers a growl in his ear. "You don't know what I know. I see and hear everything. Don't. Lie." Sangwoos words rolled lowly into bums ear as his hands clutches tightly on the boys arms so hard it was guaranteed they'd be new bruises on the males pale skin. Sangwoo pulled away and smiled sweetly at bum "Now. Tell me again." Just like that the blonde was less sinister and beautifully sweet again.

Bum looked down "my uncle started to hit me after his wife left him... He keep saying it's my fault and I'm a mistake and I was not meant to born to this world..." Bum had tears

Snagwoos heart broke listening to bums short story from deep within him. "I will not let anyone hurt you again. You will not be leaving my house you are staying here. That bastard will not touch your olive skin again. His blood is now on my hands. He will not see another day." Sangwoos face became grim. "I'm going to keep away from that man and you are safe with me, sweetheart. I've seen what he has done to you... I've herd your cries- for help. That's why I'm drawn to you..." Sangwoo closes he eyes Thinking of the males whimpers.

Bum buries his face Into the males chest and cried silently "I'm scared..." He said and sobs "if my uncle will know I told anyone he will choke me to death..." Bum panicked

Sangwoo held bums head into his chest letting the male listen to his calm heart pouncing on his chest. "Shhh~" he petting his jet black hair softly. "Did he do bad things other than hit you?" Sangwoo asked pulling the male into his lap rocking with him cooing at him and humming a sweet song in his ears.

Bum relaxed from the males beautiful voice humming in his ear "he tried to rape me... But his friend came over before he could do that"

"Mm... did he make you wear slutty clothes?" Sangwoo kissed bums head rubbing his back. "If anyone is going to rape you it will be me..." Sangwoo felt hurt what yoonbum said about his uncle.

"N..No he didn't" Bums eyes widened when he heard the male talked about rape and got scared